The Cheerleader

MAIN People in the story

Tori: brown eyes, straight black hair, and a flyer(17) (picture of her)

Blake: bluish gray eyes, dirty blonde hair, (17)

Brooke: green eyes, wavy brown hair, and a flyer (17)

Taylor: blue eyes, wavy blonde hair, and flyer (17)

Emma: green eyes, wavy brown hair, and base(17)

Kyle: brown eyes, black hair, and base(17)

Matt: brown eyes, caramel hair, and base(17)

Cami: blonde hair, sea blue eyes, flyer (16)

Chapter 1

My dad owned a really really big company I don't even know what it is cause he's never home. Mom is a fashion designer and she used to be a model but she just stop this year.

They go on trips unexpected all the time.

They don't hire babysitters cause we have the staff or whatever you want to call them. There like my family cause my mom and dad aren't home a lot.

There's Clare she's the maid

Debbie and Karen are the cooks we used to guys staff but my dad didn't like them as much. So he fired them.

We have other people but I don't really talk to them much

I have four brothers

Tyler is the oldest he's 18

Lucas is the second oldest he's 17

Then there's me I'm 16

Chase is 10

Dillon is 4

I live all my brothers but Tyler and me used to be close but then he made some really bad decisions and my dad didn't let us talk to him or let him visit us anymore so I haven't seen him since.

Chapter one

Come on girls you can do better!! Yelled Coach Case. Emma leg straighter! Use your face Caroline!!! Stop!!! Take a break.

Hey Tori I gotta tell you something said Brooke. What is it ? I asked. There's a new girl coming to join the team. Is she good? I don't know but I think if she going to be on this team she would have to be good.

Everyone come over here said Coach Case. I have someone for you to meet. I think its the new girl said Caroline. Hurry up girls! I have someone for you to meet.

This is Taylor she is to the new team. Taylor want to tell about yourself? Asked Coach Case. Sure said Taylor. Hi I'm Taylor I'm 14 and a flyer I'm from north carolina. And I'm a really good flyer!! Thanks Taylor said Coach Case. Everybody welcome Taylor and show her around?

Hi I'm Emma. I'm a base. Welcome to California All-stars SMOED. I think your going to like it here. That is Caroline she is a base. She is so sweet but not the best cheerleader. Over there is Tori and Brooke there best friends. Brooke and Tori are flyers. Tori is the best flyer she AMAZING!! Over there I'd Matt Smith and Kyle they are so adorable!!! Are they both taken said Taylor?? Matt is but Kyles not he likes Tori I think.!! Thanks for showing me around Emma said Taylor. Your welcome. Anytime said Emma.

Tori's (POV)

Emma's already being the teacher pet again said Tori. I can't believe she on the team. I wonder who she's going to replace? Yeah said Brooke. I hope it's not me said Tori. It's not going to be you Tori said Caroline. You are the best flyer on the team. And it's not going to be Brooke anyways cause I heard from Emma and she said it was Lucy. Oh but Lucy is a good flyer said Brooke. Yeah she might be to you but we want to win worlds said Caroline. Yeah I guess.