When I was a witch

My Store When I was a witch.It all started When my mom Juliet and my dad Stefen Were black witches .When I was born they put a spell on me to have great powers of my own.My parents died When I was young I lived with my grandmother.I didn't know i had powers till I got older I noticed I had the ability to see stuff that other kids my age could not and I was able to move things without touching them if I focused on the object .

As I got older I got more powerful .I had more power than other witches at a my age . I was powerful to control nature and move more heavier items like a car and make people forget things .But I always tryed to use my powers for the Good .But there was this thing inside me that wanted to use it for the bad . But I didn't for my grandmother .No one but my grandmother knew about my powers that I had. And she new if I used them the bad would take over.

Well one day as i was in my room I heard a lot of comosion down stairs .I was on my way down stairs and I stoped on the steps because I heard a coulple of Men talking they Were telling my grandmother that they had to give me to them because they had to kill me because i was to powerful already and they Said as she gets older she will be even more powerful . And my grandmother was fighting with them because she was not going to let them kill me . Then the Men Said Fine then and Said I'll take her myself and i heard ....a snap they killed my grandmother.

I heard them walking looking for me so i ran back up stairs and hid under my bed . I Stayed there for a while then I heard my door open and one of the guys Said she has to be here some Were . I tryed not to make a sound .

I heard my door close so i thought they Were gone I was wrong they grabed me by my ankels and draged me from underneath my bed.They grabed me and put a cloth bag over my head so i couldn't see and tyed my hands together behind me . I screamed to them I DON'T WANNA DIE !