Holiday plot

They all get flown to a island for a week. But when they meet in the cabin they all start to feel awkward and wish they didn't go due to past relationships and crushes.

Harry/Gf- Harry previously was in a relationship with Zayn's Gf. When he sees his girlfriend he falls straight away but the problem is she is best friends with Zayn's Gf. Will there be friction between him and Zayn's Gf?

Louis/Gf- These two were really close but Louis had to move. When they see each other again they become closer then ever. What happens when Liam kisses Louis girlfriend to make Liams girlfriend jealous? Will Louis cause arguments between him and Liam?

Niall/Gf- Nialls Gf loves Liam. Niall acts really sweet to her and she starts to fall for him as well.

Zayn/Gf- Zayn went out with Niall Gf for a year. so when he sees her again he feels awkward and feels some feelings towards her but she isn't interested. When he notices his girlfriend he falls hard.

Liam/Gf- He loves his girlfriends since he first saw her. The problem is  she is mad about Louis as well as Liam. So when Liam kisses Louis girlfriend to make her jealous she finally falls for him. Will Louis be calm about this or will this start arguments? 

harry was with zayns gf... nialls gf loves liam... zayn went out with nialls gf.... liams gf loves louis