Chapter 43

*about 5 months later*

Cameron's POV

I haven't seen Louise in a while, and I don't even think we plan on seeing eachother.

Magcon eventually broke up, but we are all still very close. That's a good thing, because I don't know what I'd do without them.

It was now December, and Magcon would be leaving to go to Dallas, Texas today. Even if Louise and I never met, we would've met today. But Magcon ended, you know?

I'm heading to a mall in Chino, with Nash. We still spend every free second we have with eachother. Nash was already at my house, because he slept over last night. We both get ready, and by ready, I mean put on a shirt and basketball shorts. After we got all ready, we went downstairs. The aroma of bacon and eggs filled the air. We ate quickly, because we wanted to go to the mall, and mess around in the stores.

When I finished breakfast, I entered the family room to say goodbye to my mom.

"Nash and I are heading to the mall, goodbye mom." I told her. "Do you need anything?" I concluded.

"No thanks Cameron. I'll see you later." We waved and then Nash and I left.

Nash insisted that we take his car, because since it was a Charger, he was hoping he'd land himself a girl. I laughed and shook my head at the thought. I sat in the passenger seat while Nash took the drivers seat. He fixed his hair in the mirror. Everything had to look perfect.

Nash pulled out of the driveway, and started cruising down the road. He played rap music, and I can picture the shades he has on his face.

Apparently, we had the worst luck driving to the mall, because we caught every single red light.

After what seemed like a few hours, we arrived at the mall. It's odd because the mall is only 15 minutes away from house, with no traffic.

We finally had some luck today, because there was a spot right up front. Nash pulled in there, because we didn't feel like walking, at all. He pulled the key out of the ignition and the car was turned off. We got out and entered brought the food court. It was about 12, and considering we had a late breakfast, we didn't feel like eating right now.

The first store we entered was Hot Topic. Nash and I wanted a couple new Tshirts, and jeans. After that, we went into Hollister, for some nice dressy shirts. The total came up to around $80.00. After our little shopping spree, we decided to eat a little. The food court was crowded. We ate from the burger place there. I had a regular burger with large fries, same with Nash.

We ate and about 10 minutes later, someone who looked very familiar walked passed. I may be wrong, but I think I saw her. Her face features looked the same, but all her other features weren't. Then again, it might not be her. She saw me staring at her, and had a worried face on her.

I followed her, and tapped her on the shoulder. She had blonde hair, and it was now very short.

"Louise, is that you?"

"I-I-I don't k-know w-what your talking a-ab-about. My n-name is Ken-Kennedy."

Something isn't right...