First day,New people

Today is the day I change schools and I am so fucking mad and sad I'm leaving all 6 of my closest friends for 3 years one of them two,but who notices am I right? Well back to the topic at hand I'm outside of my new school aka Meigs middle school. I yelled and sobbed all night cause I was leaving my closest friends that live here in Tennessee. I entered the principals office with my older dork of a brother his name is Robert Johnson he is super annoying cause he has adhd and that's why I practically always snap at him cause he is sooo fucking annoying!! I got all of my stuff after signing in with my big bro and went to class.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

I was debating if I should skip them I thought nah too much work with the hall monitors. Today is gonna be interesting cause the guy that bullied me in 4th grade moved here too,apparently. Eh to bad for him cause I ended up punching him in the face while he was bullying me. It was hillarious sure I got grounded I didn't get suspended cause I told the school he was bullying me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

You see me and my mom have a weird relationship she is almost always at work and school so I barely see her witch means she taught me the way she was taught how to fight "NEVER throw the first punch unless you HAVE to". I know my mom is pretty cool well you see how most people think that since your parents are always at work your supposed to be super rich,well you see we ARE NOT rich nowhere even near rich. Well back to school I had fun that day I met a lot of new people,witch are super cool and fun although one is super bitchy and continuos to accuse me of "flirting" with her boyfriend.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

It was the end of the day and let me tell you I was exhausted!!!! I got on the first bus I was suppose to ride and I got asked out 7 times I instantly said no in the meanest way. I mean I used to be the sweetest 12 year old till he ruined it for me, I was carefree,fun,sweet,loving,loyal kind,innocent,and most importantly I used to be trusting. And now thanks to him I am now bitchy,sarcastic,hateful,feisty,       easily losing my temper,over all I have COMEPLETELY  changed but I'm never like that in front of my family witch consists of me my big sis,big bro, and my mom. I love my family A LOT I would never let them know that the baby of the family has changed all over a couple of secrets she likes to keep to herself.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

On the second bus while I listen to my awesome music I didn't notice at first but then I saw a fairly hot 14 year old boy. He has almost half his head shaved to go with black hair,ear piercings and a lot of them,chocolate brown eyes, and he is tall taller than me at least and that's saying something considering I'm 12 and about 5'5 feet tall. He wears makeup and usually I don't dig guys who wear makeup but the funny thing is he could pull it off perfectly. Usually guys wearing makeup make them have more of a feminine look but no him wearing makeup made him look more manly than feminine.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Hey guys yeah I know the chapter slightly sucks or more it's just this is my first well 2nd book but I am hoping this will be better than the first one please give my book a chance bye love u guys in the friendly way dough.