A Coincidence? (Zayn Imagine)

You have been waiting for hours to get just one glimpse of the boys at their hotel but they don't get out at all. You start to feel sad because you just want to see them in real life so bad, one second is all you ask for but nothing doing. It's so cold outside and you start to realize that they won't get out or look out of a window, so you decide to leave. After saying goodbye to all the fans you have met waiting, you walk back to your hotel. You even booked a hotel and drove some hours to get here, all for nothing. Suddenly you bump into someone.

-"I'm sorry!"

You look at some guy wearing a hat and sunglasses, you can see he doesn't want you to see him. He looks away from you hurriedly.

-"It's okay!"

You smile at him and then you walk away, putting on your sad face again. Suddenly you start to realize you know the voice, you have heard it somewhere before. Then you remember, it's...Zayn, you just bumped into Zayn friggin Malik. Exactly at that moment someone grabs your arm to pulls you back, you turn around and you see it's the guy you just bumped into.

"ZAY…"

He puts a finger on your lips.

"Shh, nobody knows who I am" he whispers. 

You don't know what to say anymore and stare at him for a moment,silently shocked. Suddenly he grabs your arm and starts walking, you following him. After some time he stops at some park, besides you both there's nobody there, so it's perfect for you and Zayn to be there.

"I'm sorry to do this but I don't want anyone to see me." he says while taking of his hat and sunglasses.

"It's okay, I understand it." you smile at him.

"So why were you so sad when we bumped into each other?"

"Well, I drove some hours to get here, booked a hotel and waiting in front of your hotel for hours just to see you for just a second , but it just didn't seem to happen until…"

"…we bumped into each other. I'm glad I didn't disappoint you and I wouldn't want to miss this either."

"Zayn, why? I'm just another fan who goes crazy and does everything for this fandom in order to meet you."

"There's something about you, I saw it when we looked into each others eyes and I just didn't know what to do because I didn't want to be recognized. But I couldn't let you walk away." he says with a twinkle in his brown,gorgeous eyes.

You can't believe this is really happening.

"But what is that something?"

"I hope I'll find out soon!" 

You both smile and look deep into each others eyes, you see his face getting closer to yours, you look at the ground smiling. Then you feel his hand gently grabbing your face and adjusting your face a little bit so that you look into each others eyes again, he leans towards you and kisses you. You close your eyes,this is the moment you always waited for,dreamt about and now,its reality.

Suddenly you hear Zayn's phone buzz.

"Sorry I gotta answer this!"

He picks up the phone.

"Oh hey Paul! I'm on my way!"

He hangs up again and you look at him wondering what the problem was.

"What did Paul want? Wait you went out without him or his permission?"

he shrugs sheepishly.

Both of you start to laugh.

"Yeah,I did and I've got to go back now! Would you like to come with me?"

You smile and shake your head in approval, Zayn grabs your hand and you walk back to the hotel together. Zayn totally forgot to put on his hat and sunglasses again, so it wasn't long until directioners were running after you,it felt like an olympic marathon.

The others close up behind you.

You look at each other one more time and then you grab each others hands, both of you start to run. You keep laughing while you run as fast as you can seeing the fact that the fans are chasing you like crazy, you feel like you're playing real life Temple Run or something. You finally arrive at the hotel and Zayn pulls you with him into the hotel running, you see the fans you met earlier looking very surprised. Inside Paul immediately turns to you both and then he looks at Zayn,confused.

"Zayn, who is this?"

"It's okay, Paul! I just met her, she's not a hijacker or anything."

"okay,but i got my eyes on you missy." Paul says jokingly.

"No, no! Not like that! I really like her.,Zayn makes it really clear.

Now Paul looks even more tickled and before he can say anything Zayn pulls you with him to the lobby. You get into the elevator and you just stand there very nervous. Does this mean you're gonna meet all of them now? What's going to happen now and after today?

You walk out of the elevator and you follow Zayn,both of you being followed by Paul to their room. Then he knocks on a door, Harry opens and looks at you confused.

"I didn't know Zayn would bring someone, excuse me asi need to put on clothes",he chuckles.

You laugh and so does Zayn, then Liam, Niall and Louis walk your way and greet you.

You and Zayn get into his room after, and sit down on the bed.

"If you want you can stay here, not cause I want something to happen but I don't think the fans are going to leave you alone now."

"I would absolutely love to!"

You're going to take a shower and Zayn gives you his shirt to sleep in.You both snuggle in bed together as he kisses your forehead softly.

''You're the one, (y/n)'',he whispers.xx