12

Ryan's prov.

"There is nothing special about my eyes." I told him.

The leader frowned, and punched me across the face.

"Don't lie to me." He growled. "I heard about different eyes, they have special powers. What is yours?"

I struggled trying to get away. "I don't have any special powers!"

"Liar!" He hit me across the face again.

This time I could taste my own blood, and it made me sick.

"Tell me what your power is!" The leader yelled at me.

"Leave my mate alone!" I heard Laken yell. I turned my head enough to see Laken struggle to get up.

"No." The leader smirked. "I think I want to keep him."

I panicked against him. "No! I want my mate!"

Laken could barley stand up, and if he didn't get medical treatment soon he was going to go down.

Suddenly, the leader grabbed my face and kissed my lips forcefully. Thank god I was able to move in time where he mostly kissed my cheek.

"Get off him!" Laken yelled, the weight of the leader was pushed off of me.

I turned and saw Laken and the leader fighting, the leader pushed Laken away.

Laken ended up on his back again, he was trying to get back up.

I ran over to Laken, and checked him for any new wounds. I touched his face gently.

"Ouch." Laken hissed.

"You need medical attention." I whispered.

"It's fine, I need to beat this guy first. He was trying to rape you and you can't defend yourself, he even killed his comrades to prove dominance." Lake hissed.

"That's funny..." The leader laughed.

Laken glared at him. "No it's not."

"Yes it is, I didn't kill my friends. Your mate did, he is a monster just like me." The leader smiled. "A monster that has a wolf that takes control when we fight in wolf forms, and we have a vampire side that feasts of blood and comes out when they are hungry. Just like a monster."

"Ryan's not a monster." Laken tried to get up. I pushed him back down, and looked him in the eyes.

"I told you I was a monster." I whispered. "I killed people."

I looked over at the leader. He smiled down at me, then looked over at Laken.

"You should watch how evil your mate really is." Then he shifted.

He shifted into a guy with large wolf, it's eyes pitch black.

"Let's kill him." My wolf stated.

I felt my vision go black.