Chapter 8

A/N:

Hey! ^^

We're so so so sorry we haven't posted in so long!

We've been super busy!

Because we took SOOO long to update, you'll get an extra update tomorrow and another one on Sunday! 

After that we'll be posting every Friday!

Again, we are so sorry!

Love you. x - J

~~~~~

Evelyn's POV

Fuck. He annoys the shit out of me. We had plans and he had me waiting for an hours only to insult me and trade me for his best friend who, may I add, has been fucking his wife all along. How could he? I should have known that he would leave me hanging since he only needs me to fuck him. But even knowing that, I thought that after he told me everything that has happened to him and our goodbyes in the airport, that he would see something besides that, like a friend. But I guess I was wrong.

Now I have nothing to do. I guess I'll just have to walk by myself.

Louis' POV

"So, have you decided yet?" I ask

"Decided what?"

"If you're coming home or not you dumby" 

"Oh that. I don't know. I'm not ready to face everyone just yet"

"I understand. Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like me?"

"Of course I like you"

"Let's travel around the world together"

"Let's do this!"

Harry's POV

- 1 week later - 

As I enter the airport, I'm faced with the girl I shouted at one week ago.

"Harry"

"Evelyn"

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to pick up Louis"

"Oh"

"Where are you going?" I notice her bags beside her

"Hawaii" 

"Nice"

"Yeah"

"Last call for flight number 234, with the destination of Hawaii" 

"That's my flight. I guess I'll get going then"

"Okay, stay safe"

"Goodbye Harry"

"Bye Evelyn"

She catches me out of guard by wrapping her tiny arms around my neck, pulling me into a hug. Shortly after that I wrap my arms around her wait, pulling her closer. 

After what feels like ages, she lets go of me, gives me a smile which I return, and walks away.

Evelyn's POV

Well, that was hard. I actually do care for Harry. More than I thought I did. We may have argued and I may have been pissed at him, but when I saw him, my heart ached. He really is a good person. He forgave Louis after all the shit he did and talked to me and hugged me after I was a bitch to him. I hope he's happy, he deserves all the best.