Introduction

Hey guys, so this is my first multi chapter story and I am absolutely clueless about how to write a summary here without giving way the plot. I absolutely suck at writing summaries (I am still working on improving it), so please please please don't judge the story on the basis of the story. At least read the first chapter to figure out if it is to your liking or not. However here is the summary (I have tried hard to provide you a summary without giving away the whole plot).

Summary:-

This story revolves around Jonathan and Liza. Jonathan is sure that Liza has cheated on him so he asks her for divorce. Instead of putting up a fight like he thought she would she simply gives in to his demand of divorce, which surprises Jonathan. Liza leaves his house or rather he kicks her out of the house. The next morning Jonathan accidentally finds a mysterious box belonging to Liza. Read the story to find out what is in the box .

Please read at least the first chapter before forming an opinion. I assure it is way better than this summary :)

Please find the complete novel on following platforms:

Goodnovel:

https://m.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000019225/Romance/Broken-Promises-Letters-From-An-Ex-Wife

Hinovel:

https://enbook.hinovel.com/?preference=1&lang=en&book_id=6281

~ TheSarcasticBrunette