Ch 22 - Nigel

^^^DON'T YOU JUST WANT A SIX? 😍😍😍

"And Six scores the winning touchdown, leading the Pumas to yet another victory!"

The whole school went wild as the timer flashed zero. The game was over and we'd won the match. I ran out onto the field and went straight to my boyfriend. He caught me as expected and I landed a hot one on him.

"Blossom, I'm sweaty as hell," he complained.

"I don't care," I said before kissing him again.

"SIX! SIX! SIX!"

The school chanted and cheered as we kissed, making me smile into the kiss. We pulled apart and he took my hand in his, leading us off of the field. We headed towards boy's locker room, where all the other guys were streaming in as well.

"I need to take a shower, and then there's apparently a victory party at my house," he informed.

I giggled. "What do you mean apparently?"

"I never plan parties that happen at my house. It's always someone else's doing," he replied.

I scowled. "You just let anyone throw a party at your house?"

"Only the squad blossom. I'm not about to let strangers do what they want in my house," he explained.

"I was about to smack you upside the head," I admitted.

"No need to injure me," he said with a scowl.

"I would never," I said innocently.

"Mhmm! I'll meet you back at the car in fifteen minutes," he said before kissing me.

I left for the girl's locker room to get my stuff. Coach Marina had managed to get me my cheerleading outfit before the game started, so I fit right in with the team. When I entered, the whole team started clapping and cheering, which I didn't expect.

"The crowd loved the new routine," Felix gushed.

"They did?" I asked.

"Yes! Principal Sparrow just told me that he has never seen a response like today's response to a routine. He wants us to perform tomorrow afternoon at Family Day," Coach Marina informed.

"Wow, that's amazing!" I said excitedly.

"Do you think you'll be able to choreograph something that we can learn tomorrow morning?" Bridgette asked.

"I'm pretty sure I can, but there's a party going on at Six's house so I need to find another place to do that," I said thoughtfully.

"Well, I'll be busy tomorrow morning getting everything ready for Family Day, so I can help you out with that so that I can learn the routine tonight and be ready to perform with you guys in the afternoon," Sunny said.

"As long as we have something to perform by the afternoon, then I'm happy," Coach Marina told me.

I nodded. "We'll be ready."

Coach Marina excused herself, leaving us to strategize on the routine. While I was the one meant to choreograph it, I felt that it was only fair that I incorporate everyone's ideas along with mine. We came up with solid ideas, until I realized that I was running late.

I grabbed my stuff and excused myself. The girls said they'd text me any ideas if they got any, and I told Sunny I'd text her the location where I'd be putting the routine together. I left and headed for Six's car, only to see him arguing with someone from a distance.

I won't even lie and say that she isn't gorgeous, because she is. She was dressed in a black dress with a white crop leather jacket and red sky high heels. Her hair was tied up in a frizzy styled ponytail, and she obviously has an athletic body.