Chapter 2

PLEASE VOTE....VOTE.....VOTE.......VOTE.....VOTE.....VOTE!!!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT.......COMMENT........COMMENT.......COMMENT!!!!!!!

PLEASE FAN ME......FAN ME.......FAN ME.....FAN ME.......FAN ME!!!!!!

Sorry just had to get that out. Now back to the story!!

Enjoy!!!!!!

Chapter 2

" Mom " Someone shook my shoulder. " Mom wake up! "

I opened my eye's to see JoJo standing by my bed. " What time is it? " I asked.

" 9:00 o'clock. " he said.

" Ok I'm getting up. What was it you woke me up for anyways? " I said yawning

He smiled!! When I looked up at him the smile got wider. " New people are moving in next door. I'm going to sit on the front pouch and watch. " he said turning around and running to the stairs.

" No running on the stairs you'll fall. " I yelled out to him. Getting up and heading for the shower I thought maybe the new neighbors would have some kids. That would be great to have some friends for the boys.

I mean there are only four houses on this street. One of which was empty until today. Ours of course. Then the two across the street. One of which had a little girl about 3 years old and the other house was newlyweds. So really no one to play with except each other. That didn't always go over well.

I finished my shower and headed downstairs. The volume of the T.V. told me someone was playing the 360. I peaked my head in the living room no one was there. They left the t.v. on again. Things never change. I shook my head walking towards the front door. I could hear the boys talking about something.

" I'm telling you both that's the guy that mom ran into yesterday at the school. " JoJo said.

" Are you sure that's him? " Shane said.

" That's him alright, but he didn't have any kids with him. He was with some guy. " Ty said.

" I think we should warn mom before she comes out here. " JoJo said.

" Warn me about what? " I said behind them. Three pairs of eye's landed on me.

" About who the new neighbor is. " Shane said.

" Why do you need to warn me about that. They can't be that bad they're just moving in. We don't even know them yet. " I said looking at the boys.

" Mom you kinda do know one of them. " Ty said turning and pointing to the house next door.

" Really how's that? " I asked.

" Why don't you just look. He's coming out of the house right now. " Shane said.

I looked up just as a HE walked out. " Oh My God that's the guy from the school. The one I ran into. Wow! Would you look at that! " I said as he stripped of his shirt and threw it over the pouch railing. " No wonder it felt like hitting a brick wall. " I said not thinking about where I was.

" Ah..... Mom do you have to say stuff like that? " Shane said.

" Sorry Honey I wasn't thinking. That shouldn't have came out of my mouth. I was thinking it." I said still looking across the street. God the man looked good. I wanted to run my hands down that chest and his abs. Oh My Yes the man was built. He had dark blonde hair with a shade of red in it. He looked to be about 6 feet tall. I watched as he picked up a water bottle and drank from it. Then he turned and talked to the guy that was with him at the school. There were two kids with them. A boy that looked to be about Shane's age, an a little girl that looked to be about 7 or 8 years old. Nobody else was with them.