Chapter 1

My name is Ashlynn Rosetta Angel, I'm 10 years old, and I have 5 brothers. 

All five of my brothers are really over protective of me, especially since are parents were murdered two years ago. My brothers are Damian, Dustin, Derek who are triplets and are all 17 years old in their 3rd year of high school. Then their is my last brothers Anthony and Alexander who are twins and are 15 and are in their 2nd year at Angelique Academy as well as myself. Thats right I'll be going to the high school even at the age of ten. Its seems i have an IQ of 180, and it hepls that i have photagraphic memorie as well. People are always calling me a child protege or just a genius at that.

Chapter 1

Ashlynn (POV)

I was runnning, I knew I had to get away. It was so dark, i think i was in the middle of a forest. I'm scared and tired, i don't understand what 's going on, that's all i could think. I heard it. The creature, it was a monster, set on killing me. I tripped over a fallen branch, and my ankle was in pain, i think i sprained it. I couldn't go any further, i was to tired and scared i coudn't go on. Then i heard it, the creature, it growled as it aprroached me. It was just about to pounce, when i heard it.

Beep, beep, beep.

I bolten up awake, shaking and sweating from the memories of the nightmare.

Their was a knock at my door, and it started to open slowly. 

It was my brother Anthony, one of the twins. 

"Hey, wake up princess. You got to get ready for your first year at at Angelique Academy." he said in the sweetest voice. Like usual, every one of my brothers are way to sweet with me and spoil me to bits. 

" I'm up. Don't worry i'll be ready in 30 minutes." I said, getting out of bed.  

"Ok, just hurry up, you don't want to miss breakfast now do you?"  

"No i don't. Just don't eat without me." I said while I rushed to the the bathroom. While I turned on the shower i could hear him chuckling on his way out of my room.

When i was done with my shower, i walked in to my walk in closet. My room was big but so was are house. We lived on the outside of the town, in a mansion of five stories. We all had are own rooms, a theater, game room, indoor pool and outdoor pool, a gym, also the usual rooms like a kitchen, living room, dining room, and a few others. But my favorite room in this hole house, was my own bedroom with its red and purple carpets and wall paper. And most of my furniture like my desk and stuff were all balck. I have a king size bed, with more teddys then you can count, and with a veil going around the bed, just like a princesses.

I got dressed in my favorite purple/white dress. It goes right bellow my knees and had thin spagetti straps. It was a gorgeous dress that i got from the boys for the start of school. And i decided to wear my white flat pumps. 

Since my room was on the top floor, I grabbed my black bag and decided to take the elevator down to the dining room.

When i walked out i was greeted from everyone with hugs from all my brothers. 

"Ashlynn, your finally up.Well hurry up and eat your breakfast. Were leaving in 10 minutes and your catching a ride with me today." said Damian, the eldest of the triplets by 5 minutes.

This is my frirst book on wattpad so i would really like some feddv=back if possible and advice,and tell me what you think of this so far and tell me if I should continue or not. 

Please and thank you. 

I hope you like the first chapter so far. and dont worry tis is really a werewolf story, and it will come in soon, trust me and just be patient.