Caribbean Werewolf Chapter 5

This one is even shorter than the last one, but I hope you like it anyway. I promise you the next chapter will be much longer and better :)

Again, listen to the song.. It's a good one. This time It's dubstep's "Still Alive"

Please COMMENT and VOTE :D it would make my day!

Love you guys <333 read on:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Bloodlust

Mary Ann stood in the parking lot looking around for Jack, baffled.

Where did he go?! He was here a second ago! She thought.

Then, suddenly, she heard steps behind her and turned around still brandishing her fangs, to find Jack... fully dressed now... staring at her wide-eyed. "Whoa, whoa! Careful with those you might poke someone's eyes out!"

"Ha-Ha... Very funny." She replied. Then she noticed his sweaty body filled with blood... Her heart sped up and her throat was suddenly unbearably dry. Her eyes changed color, they were now dark and hungry.

"Mary Ann.... Mariana.... What happened to your eyes?" He slowly stepped back, ready to run, but before he could he was caught in her spell...

"You look so beautiful." What was hunger in her eyes caused a strange lust in Jack, he didn't know why he wanted to be close to her... to touch her, and before he knew it he was standing in front of her.

Mary Ann was about to bite him when she looked into his lovely green eyes. In that moment she realized what she was about to do ... She quickly reacted by shoving Jack away from her. Had he been human he would have been thrown a couple yards, but since he wasn't he only staggered back a little bit.

"DON'T YOU EVER GO NEAR A FEMALE VAMPIRE WHEN HER EYES ARE DARK!... I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU!" Her eyes changed back to hazel, and the thirst in her throat was not as bad now that knew that Jack was her friend, and she didn't want to hurt him.

"I... I'm sorry... you looked so... You still do." Jack fumbled to find the words to describe her.

She stifled a laugh. "I'm not working my magic on you right now Jack, see? no fangs."

"Oh... S-sorry." he stuttered, Mary Ann found it so cute. "I must be losing a lot of blood" He smirked.

And he ruins it. She thought. Then she noticed the blood part. "OhmyGod! We have to take you to the hospital!"

"Don't worry, I heal fast just like you... but we do have to get out of here, there might be more of them coming to get you."

**************************************

They got in Jack's car after having decided that they were going to Mary Ann's house because her parents weren't home, and because Jack's pack wouldn't be very happy if he brought a vampire home. They also figured that if they left Mary Ann's car in the school parking lot, any other attackers would think she was in school.

"So if I die, I'm going to burst into a cloud of dust..." Mary Ann said more to herself.

"Not yet... You have to be older than fifty. By then your body has absorbed all your human blood, and there is nothing left but cells without energy... so they split apart if you die without having fed, hence the dust... dead cells."

"You mean those vampires were older than fifty?! But they looked so young..." She said.

"You're almost immortal remember? You stop growing when you're about 25... Do you know anything vampires M?"

"I know they're hungry when their eyes are dark... Did you know that Jack?" She said sarcastically.

He didn't reply.

"I know how to control myself around blood... usually... but yours was different... the smell..."

"Werewolves are stronger than humans... therefore our blood is better. That's the key to the rivalry between our races... Yours wants to eat mine."

"Oh... I'm Sorry" She replied. "so about the cell. thing... how come fifty year old vampires don't split apart when they're alive... their cells are still dead..."

"Their soul keeps the cells together. The soul is the empty space between atoms... If there is no soul, and the cells are dead, they split apart..."

"So vampires do have souls... I mean we... do have souls"

"Everything that feels has a soul, M."

"That's deep." She said jokingly.

"We're here."

They went inside the house and right upstairs to Mary Ann's bedroom. Jack stopped in front of the door.

"Should I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah dummy that's why i brought you upstairs... we'll be more comfortable in here... You can see the front of the house from my window so if anyone comes in we can get out through the fire escape down the hall."

"But It's ... a girl's room..."

"Are you telling me the infamous Jack Anglero has never been in a lady's bedroom?"

"I didn't say that." he smirked, and oh did she hate that smirk right now.

"Just come in... and don't go near the water bed... you can sit on the couch."