Prologue

AN: This story has quite a lot of dialogue. It's actually very much full of it. So, bear with me as we slide into the parts where it lessens. Thank you.

_________________________________________

The Doctor smiled wider and brighter than Amy thought possible, especially for a man with his past. He leaned against the door of the TARDIS, arms crossed and Amy stopped before him, confused. "I'm going to let her decide where we go today." He said quietly, but the excitement seeping through as he intwined his fingers and covered his lips.

"Yes, and?"

"And I shouldn't be doing it because she could take us anywhere! Even in my own time streams which is a big no-no, so shhh." His voice was a hurricane of words, fast and stiff. He softened up, arms gesturing all around him. "Is Rory not coming? I thought- !"

"Coming!" He yelled form afar, behind the TARDIS. The Doctor grinned and turned around, pushing the door open excitedly. Amy waited up for Rory, and they shortly followed.

"So! Amy, Rory! Today we are going wherever my old girl choses, and I'm hoping you'll be okay with that..?" They nodded yes, and The Doctor spun around, yelling, "Great! Off we pop!" and pressing buttons as if he didn't know what he was doing. They landed with the comforting sound and stepped towards the door, The Doctor looking more excited than a child at the gates of Disneyland.

~

"Spock, can we get the transmitter up again?" Captain Kirk asked, voice hollow.

Spock turned in his chair, eyes locking. "No, Captain. Offline. I cannot seem to reboot it." Kirk mumbled a quick 'damn it', calling down to Chekov.

"Sick Bay, Chekov,"

"Yes, Keptin?"

"Can you give us a bit longer with the imaging screen? I know you're hurt, but we're rather in a hurry here."

"Uh, yes, Keptin. I'll see to it. I'll be quick." He traded glances with Spock, who pulled it up, waiting for a signal to come from the fuzzy screen.

"Keep an eye on it." Jim told the crewman manning it, who nodded. Spock walked over to Kirk, hand resting on the back of the chair. "What do you think it is?" He asked, eyes on the object before them, tunneling through space in a very unpleasant way.

"Is that a... police box?!" Someone yelped.

"Keptin, signal should be up."

"Thank you, Chekov. Report to the bridge." His eyes lay squinting on the object. Spock went over the screen, jaw slack as, indeed, it was a police box.

"That is not possible." He said in a hushed tone, disbelieving. "It is about a--"

"Can it fit in the transporter room?" Kirk asked. Spock nodded before he could explain why that was a bad idea. "Scotty, cam we get a fix on 'er?"

"No, Captain. She's moving too fast."

"Damn it. Where did it even come from?"

Uhura was pressing buttons worriedly. "Captain, she's... gone."

"But we can still see it?"

"No," Spock said, voice shaky. There was a pang of noise, and every second or so it would repeat. Spock's eyes could've burst as he realized who it was. What it was. "Finally." He grumbled, looking up at the materializing blue box in front of them.

"Finally? Spock?" Jim walked towards it, and it stopped materializing. He ran a hand down it's side.

"Phasers set to stun!" He yelled, grabbing his phaser from its holster. The rest of the bridge readied.

"No!" Spock called, knocking on the wood. The door opened, and a man in a bow tie trotted out with a Cheshire grin spreading slowly on his face. "Doctor?" Spock said, holding out his hand for a handshake, feeling what could have been the entire universe watching him. "Doctor, it is a true honor to finally meet you." The Doctor took his hand, shaking it back.

"Yes, well it's nice to meet you, too, uh..."

"Spock. Call me Spock, yes." Amy's eyes buggered and she tapped The Doctor on the shoulder. He let go, turning around to her.

"You're kidding, right?" Amy whispered harshly. "These people can't exist. They're fictional!"

"They're more real than I'd care to be concerned about, Amy." He turned around, facing the Captain. "So, you're in the big chair, I assume you're captain. Okay! We got your distress call!"

"We didn't give it out yet, how did you-" Spock looked at the piece of paper held out to him. "It's blank."

"Worth a shot. Okay, we didn't get a any distress signal."

"Then why are you here?" Kirk asked.

"Don't know. My ship, she just brought us here." He said, gesturing wildly around the ship.

"That?!"

"TARDIS," Spock and The Doctor said simultaneously, staring at each other. "Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. Type forty." Spock continued for him. The Doctor raised his eyebrows, smile turning into a smirk as he looked between Spock and the captain's gaze. Spock nodded at him, and he nodded in return, smile threatening. "Come with me." he ordered calmly, and the three followed. Captain kirk tagged along.

________________

AN: Well, there we have it! The first chapter! :D Tell me what you think. Also, I need some villian ideas, because they need to have someone threatening to destroy the Earth. Okay? Okay. Love you guise, bye!