You Know You Taught Me Love Part 6 Of The Sequel.

• Dedicated to Lexi Sobrian

Lexi wakes up, hearing a heart beat drumming away by her ear, she looks up to see a well muscled chest and a sleeping angelic face, she wakes up to the boy who the world knows as Liam Payne,Lexi springs away from him in shock,closing her eyes and burying her face in her hands, its not that she regrets last night, surprisingly Lexi really doesnt however she does feel incredibly awkward and embarrased, with a slight struggle to get her petite body out from under his strong arms she squirms out of bed and runs into the kitchen, the others are already sat down at the table, Harry and Naomi are in the kitchen cooking breakfast and Tyffany,Niall and Louis are all sat debating over what breakfast food is best...nothing new there, well for Tyffany and Niall at least, Lexi knows Louis wouldnt be able to resist getting involved too, he's too sassy to sit and say nothing,Suddenly Lexi hears stomps along the corridor and then grumbles of

"Oh fer fek sake" and "Owwww you little mofo" And grinned at the fact Ellana was quite clearly awake, She walks in like a zombie and Zayn trails behind her looking guilty as he sits at the table, he's texting non stop on his phone and Lexi raises her eyebrows, deciding she'll have to ask him about that later.

"G'mornin love" I giggle at Ellana as she sits at the table, banging her head repeatedly against it, before she looks at me and suddenly grins, wrapping me in a tight hug.

"MORNING BBY GAL!" she replies suddenly all hyper, I laugh and sit beside her.

"You changed your tune quick" I reply as Harry gives Ellana a cautious look, juggling her coffee back and forth, she growls and tries grabbing it.

"Woah there tiger im not sure if you really need this right now" Harry says laughing and Niall smirks.

"Dude I wouldn't mess with Ellana when she's like this" Harry turns and just as soon as he does, Ellana leaps forward and grabs her coffee, Lexi smiles and rolls her eyes, Louis grabs Ellana on to his lap kissing her cheek, I lean over to Zayn.

"Hey Zayn, arent you a slight bit annoyed?" He looks up and shrugs.

"No why would I be?" I tilt my head in question but then I stop as Ellana bursts out into a massive speech.

"So anyway i was thinking, We go on a massive shopping spree today and prepare me for ya know loads of stuff" I tune into the last part of the conversation and Zayn looks up, shaking his head.

"Sorry no can do, I'm spending the day with Perrie" Ellana looks up and looks slightly sad but shakes her head sighing.

"No no honestly its fine I get it you...maybe another day?" Zayn shrugs.

"No probably not, Im spending a lot more time with her now, she's feeling a bit unloved and I dont want my beautiful girlfriend feeling that way" Lexi stares at him glaring and then turns to see Ellana, she's trying not to cry and she nods before running out of the room, Louis stares shocked and runs after her, I turn around to see Liam standing there in the door way looking confused, Niall was glaring at Zayn across the table.

"What te hell Zayn?!"  Niall said lunging across the table and grabbing Zayn by his shirt.

"I fucking told her the truth Niall, you cant get pissed at me for that"

"Fucking watch me, i swear to god I'll-" Zayn smirks at him and tilts his head to the side.

"You'll what Niall? You'll what? You'll hit me? Go on then do it! I fucking dare yo-" Zayn is cut off by a fist connecting with his jaw and in a second Niall has slammed Zayn across the table onto the floor, where he's hitting him non stop and Tyffany screams begging Niall to stop as she holds him back and suddenly Liam is yelling for Paul running out of the room, Zayns kicking at Niall and he slams his fist into Niall's eye, Niall yelps and then punches Zayn bruising his cheek and then Niall is being kicked in the lip, I scream and pull Zayn back he's thrashing against me but I fight back pulling him into me, he breaks away suddenly screaming at Niall and then Paul rushes in breaking them apart and screaming till, first aiders rush in, brushing at the boys faces as they sit on opposite sides of the room, Zayn flinches away from the first aider and slaps the hand away.