Date

It was difficult for me to kill time when she was not here to talk to me. Somehow distance ended and Urvashi was back and she started enquiring about my exams and even about how I spend my days without her. I told her the truth 'it was difficult for me without her and I missed her a lot' then she said 'I also missed you a lot' and like the routine we kept on talking every day.

I was preparing for my post-graduation entrance exam. Just 20 days left for my exam and I told her I had to study. I explained everything about my PG. While chatting one day she started inquiring about my PG studies like 'how many more years are left for me to complete my studies? And how much time I will take to settle into my life?' This question made me think she was interested in me my lips made a curve and a smile covered my lips. I told her that 'my course will end in next 6 months and then I will earn a job with a handful of salary' I also added telling her that 'I have to move Pune for my PG for next 6 months'. She said with a sad tone '6 months is really long time how will I live without you?' She asked me not to go. I started teasing her and said 'You can join me at Pune. There we can stay together. You can even cook for me. It was just to tease her not serious. And then I started to study for my exam and then exam day came and it ended on a good note. And finally, we both decided to meet. As she has to return the novels which she has lent from me.

Days passed and finally after a long wait. We decided to catch up at Magnet Mall Bhandup by 2 in the afternoon. I was excited about the meeting and wanted to spend more time with her so I asked her to meet by afternoon and by evening we would get home. This thought brought a smile to my face.

The day arrived and it started when I received a text informing me 'to be on time. Don't keep me waiting. My excitement was boosted. I remember the last time I saw her was almost 4 months back. And it's really a long time when you fancy a girl. So I rushed and got freshened up. I wanted to look my best so I dressed in my best. And rushed to meet her but before that, I went to shop as usual for a surprise I bought one Cadbury Silk. Which is her favorite and back of my mind I remembered the day when I first time i took chocolate. I dumped it in my pocket like first time. And I made my way to the station. My mobile buzzed which warned me that I was late coz it was Urvashi calling I received her call and she sounded a bit angry.
The train reached Bhandup station and I moved my hand into Jean's pocket and called her and asked 'Where are you?' She said 'I'm waiting at the main exit of Bhandup station on platform no 1' I rushed in her direction and was filled with the thought that she was eagerly waiting for me. I reached the main exit and to my surprise it was a little populated and I had difficulty finding my short cute little princess.
I smiled at my thought and said she had become my princess by now. No, and can stop me to spot my cute princess and there I go. Just a little bit distance my eyes stop at a short heightened girl in black jeans and a sleeveless top with a hanky in hand and her signature hairstyle of puffed hair. Looking at her phone her best companion adjusted on her tiny little nose. This took me time when I had gone to meet her for the first time. The whole situation seemed to be the same just the time and place changed. From the distance I was looking at her, I saw she was playing with her phone. But when my phone buzzed I figured that she was calling me. I hung up her call she raised her head and saw me standing at a small distance looking at her. I started walking in her direction. I noticed eagerness and anger on her face. I scanned her face to my surprise she had changed a little. Her cheeks had become more chubby chubby than before. Her face was almost looking like a 'Laddoou'. I just felt like pulling her cheeks and having a bite of the laddoo. I didn't like Laddus much but after looking at her my mouth filled with water My dislike towards Laddoous had changed.