The Sleepover.

Author's Note: I'm kind of in the middle of writer's block with this story. So if it comes out short, I'm seriously sorry!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I stood outside at the park stroking the little puppy in my hands head. Why do I have a puppy? That's what Ethan told me his fear was. That is, after I begged about ten houndred times - hint my sarcasm. Also, just so I wouldn't get attacked by paparazzi, I had on a dark grey jacket with the hood pulled over my head and dark sunglasses.

You just don't know how many scared looks I have gotten from mom's and little children. It's actually funny if you think about it. I'm an average girl with a hood covering my face and dark sunglasses. Then just to top it off I had a little pomeranian puppy in my hands. I'm going to ask my mom if I can keep this puppy because she is too cute, and I'm already growing attached to her.

"Are you ready?" I asked when Ethan approached me.

"Yeah sure." he mumbled and I set the puppy down in front of me. His eyes went wide, but he stood there and didn't make a move. Now that I think of it, I have never heard of a guy being scared of a dog. I'm going to have to check in on that later.

"Sit down" I instructed and he did so.

I picked up Angel (what I decided her name would be) and put her in his lap. She started nudging his hand as a sign for him to pet her, but he wouldn't even budge. Sighing, I sat down in front him and picked his hand. Ignoring the tingles, I moved his hand back and forth on top of Angel's black and white fur. Also known as a party mix color. Since, you know, most pomeranian are either blonde, black, or white. Angel turned over on her back wanting Ethan to scratch her stomach, and he actually did it.

"Great! So, you're over your fear. I've gotta go." I did a final clap and stood up. I bent down and picked up Angel. Then grabbed my purse about to leave, wanting to be anywhere but here with him.

"Can you wait a second Kristen?" Ethan begged and grabbed my wrist to stop me from walking away. When I finally stopped trying to pull away and turned around to him. All he was doing a staring at me.

"Hello? It's been a second Ethan. I kind of have a sleepover to get ready for." I pulled out my phone checking for the time to see I have two hours before everyone will start coming.

He shook his head as if shaking away a thought,"I'm sorry, you can go."

When he said that I turned on my heels and walked off to my car. Not feeling an ounce of guilt I proceed to get into my car, and drove off to my house.

* * * * *

"Party!!!" Amy yelled when she walked into the house, and I just laughed.

"Woah." Katelyn said with Iriss following in behind her.

"I told you she had a huge house" Crystal said coming around the corner from the kitchen. She had come over early to help out with the set up.

"Let's get this sleepover started!" I said ran upstairs to my room with everyone following me.

"We are not playing Truth or Dare, Amy." Crystal said for the last time.

"Why not?!" Amy stomped her foot dramatically.

"Because Truth or Dare is no good without guys!" Iriss replied.

"Okay, why don't we watch a movie in the movie room?" I asked everyone; Taylor, two of her friends, Amy, Katelyn, Crystal, and Iriss.

Everyone turned their heads to me,"You have a movie room?" Taylor asked.

"Uh, yeah." I said in a 'duh' tone. Everyone just looked at me,"Well let's go!"

Everyone got up and rushed out of my bedroom and I showed them the room. They stood in amazment while Crystal walked over to the dvd rack, and started looking through it.

Just then, Angel came prancing down the hall. She was the cutest little thing when she did that. She looked like a bouncing furball. I leaned over and picked her up, taking her into the movie room. The rest of the night was filled with games, popcorn, gossip, and anything else you could think of. But it was great in the end, Ethan wasn't on my mind at all which made me smile the rest of the night.