1.

Before you run out of time ~ Nathan Sykes Fanfic

1.

I remember him walking away, following his dream leave me to work out mine, he had been waiting for this for so long and now he has it, now he reached hi goal and I'm still the same old Becca. I wonder if her remembers me? it's been so long, growing up together and no not even knowing each other now. I hear he's coming home soon, maybe Karen will send him over or Jess will. Jess asked him about me but her just walked away as if he didn't want to remember me like I was just a bad moment in life. wow how I miss Nathan James Sykes. 

*ring ring ring*

The phone shock me from my day dream, I stood up from the sofa and walked over to my phone, I picked it up.

Hello. I said flatly to the other person at the over end of the phone. 

Hello is this Rebecca Pudsey?

urm yes, who is this?

It's the hospital Miss Pudsey, we did say we would phone you back with the results, Doctor Club would like you to come in at 5 O'clock, is that ok? or would you like to change the time? 

urm, it's fine thank you I can do it then, thank you, bye

good bye Miss Pudsey.

and with that the phone line went dead. it's 3 o'clock now, as it's a Saturday I could go over and see Jess? me and Jess are really good friends, we go shopping together and go to the movies and hang out together. I got my vans and jumper and walked round to her's, she lives onlt next door so I didn't have to walk far. I opened the door.....great it raining, got to love England where it's sunny all year round....NOT! I quickly ran to her door after a couple of second she answers. "BECCA" she shout at the top of her lungs and raps her arms around my neck, U hugged her back, wow she's in a good mood, wanna whats up with her? "hey Jess, you ok?" I asked taking my shoes of "I'm great, I have some great news to tell you" she said clapping her hand together, this girl is crazy, got to love her! "what?!" "Nathan's going a gig not far from here and he want's me and my mum to go see him, and he said I could bring a friend.....and I was wondering if you would come with me?!" omg. "urm, ok!" I said she squealed and hugged me tightly "We are gonna see Nathan before and then go for dinner with him, and your coming!" "Jess, It would be great to go for dinner with him, but you and your mum hardly spend time with him, so  you two just go" I really wanted to see him but I thought it would be best if her and Karen just see him, anyway I'm to scared to. "Becca your coming end of" she said with a straight face, you can not win with her! "ok." we walked up to her room. "wanna watch a movie or some think?" "Yeah sure, but I have the hospital at 5, so it can't be a long film" "Ok, do you want me to go with you?" she asked walking over to her DVD's. "yeah if you want, i could really do with a friend being there with me" I smiled, she nodded flicking through her DVD's. "thank you Jess, your a really good friend to me" I said looking at me feet. "nope problem hun" she said walking over to the bed, she chose ice age.

at 4:15 we decided we where gonna get ready to start walking to the hospital, we  both got our shoes on and began to walk to the hospital, Karen did other us a lift but we wanted to walk, walking helps clear my mind. We arrived at the hospital at 4:50. we walked to the front desk and asked where we had to go, the lady showed us to Doctor Clubs office, we was a very good doctor, she knocked on the door and we got called in . I was so scared. I he looked at me with a small smile. I all ready knew this way not good.

"Hello Rebecca"

"Hi." I said blankly.

"So you know why you are here today, to find out your results to your blood test and scans"

I looked at Jess and she gave me a small smile, Jess had been through this all with me. "yes"

"After lookign at the result we have got, I'm sorry to tell you it's bad news......"

______________________________________________

Hope you likes the first chapter, it will get better as we get more in to the stroy :)

Amyy :)

p.s i love nemo.