Chapter 5

The doctor  walked up to Me, Bellamy and Murphy and said "Clarke we have some bad and good news which one do you want first" "good" "well you father is doing okay but he has minor head injury and has to rest for a week but your brother is in a coma both of your dad and brother were both hit on their heads but the person that hit them hit your brother harder than your dad. I broke down crying and Bellamy Blake came to comfort me. Fucking Bellamy Blake the heartless heartbreaker who only cared for his sister, mother and father was trying to comfort me. OMG😍. Okay I have to admit I kind of have a little crush on him okay okay maybe a big crush but it's no big deal. Okay it's a huge deal but who cares it's just a crush. But you can't blame me he's fucking hot as fuck.

BELLAMY'S POV
After we got Clarke's dad and brother to the Hospital and waited for fucking hours for them to get out of surgery we finally got the news and Clarke broke down crying and before I even new what I was doing I was in the ground hugging her and trying to comfort her. I know the King caring for someone who is not my sister, my mom or my dad unbelievable right I know but I did have a crush on her who wouldn't she's fucking adorable. Wait a second is she hugging me back. OMFG she is yes. Shit Fuck I sound like a girl. Then of course her mom has to come out and ruin the moment.

Sorry it took me so long to update I've been really busy.