CHAPTER 2

anything that is unedited just know i copied this from the paper that i wrote last night into here.

. . .

UH made it to third period Mrs. Applewhite teaching on the board i rush to my seat trying to be quiet as kept, but you know when you have that really loud ghetto friend that everybody talks about but you want to be nice so you become her friend. "Hey Cassie glad to see you could finally make it!" i gave her an evil gaze. RING!!! Ah right on time ms. Anderson please sit down feeling the guilt i quickly but quietly rushed and to my seat plopping down, flying open my journal open hurrying and taking the notes on the chalk board that she had written earlier  before class started. i don't understand how teachers can write so pretty o the board but when they call us up we write so messy, it amazes how what they can do. Half of these kids now days disrespect you, skip your class, and when mad curse you out, Teachers what will we do without them. "Cassie !" i hear bringing me back to earth. What is 5x+12=162, it took me a while to retrain my thoughts from the previous subject in my head back to math, um x=30, and why? Because you have to make your zero pair then subtract it from the answer and drop your extra numbers then take 150 and divide it by 5 to come with the conclusion of 30. Ah glad to see you still remember ms. Anderson. Pheww i was so not ready for that . " Today we are going to be reviewing for our test that we have next week on Tuesday. (90 minutes later ) RING, see you tomorrow clas, as we all scattered out the classroom like roaches. BYE Mrs. Applewhite, i say.