10) My life as a walter boy / the Heartbreakers

My life as a walter boy ( and the prequel "my life with the walter boys" ) and The heartbreakers

by Fallzswimmer

MY LIFE AS A WALTER BOY : "Cole Walter has just graduated college, but he can't find a job. When his mom finds him work in New York, he is thrust into a girl crazy world as an assistant to the editor of Cosmo. That means living with a certain beautiful girl named Jackie. Will old feelings bubble up, or fade out forever?"

MY LIFE WITH THE WALTER BOYS: "Sixteen-year old Jackie Howard knows nothing about her new guardian Katherine Walter when she moves from New York to Colorado. After discovering that Katherine has twelve boys, Jackie fears that living in the Walter house isn't going to be easy. It's just icing on the cake that the boys look like Abercrombie models..."

THE HEARTBREAKERS : " "When I met Oliver Perry I had no clue he was part of the world's hottest boy band. When Oliver met me, little did he know, I was the only teenage girl on the planet that hated his terrible music."

Since Cara's health has been deteriorating, all Stella Walter can think about is trying to cheer her sister up. Her life revolves around Cara to the point where Stella drops out of photography school and sets aside her dream so she can spend what little time she has left with her sick sister. With Cara's birthday around the corner, Stella wants to get her the perfect gift. An autographed poster of her sister's favorite boy band should do the trick. Sounds simple enough, right? But life isn't always so easy. " Not only does Stella hate The Heartbreakers and their terrible music, but when she realizes that the cute boy she met at Starbucks is really Oliver Perry, the lead singer of the band, her life seems to spin out of control... Will Stella be able to swallow her pride and get the autograph that she so desperately needs to make Cara happy? And will Oliver be able to show Stella how to live her own life again? Meet... The Heartbreakers.