Summer Fever.

hello my fello sexy, Sterek hunters.

get it..?

Skerek..? Hunters..?

alison and Stiles..?

EWW... sounds nasty. lolol

anywho...this is my 1st attempt at Sterek so please tell me what you think about it. i'd really like to keep this going. :D

thanx.

****************** *insert farting noise***************

Chapter 1

"Im not going, Scott." Stiles said for the fifth time as he walked towards the huge school. He can't believe how stubborn Scott can get. But then again, being his best friend from the third grade, he should know better.

"Don't be like that, Stiles." Scott pleaded pathetically catching up next to Stiles. "This vacation is just what we all need."

"you mean its what you and Alison need after that huge blow up last week" stiles rolled his eyes. This was typical Scott. Putting Alison in front of everyone else. Does he expect them to drop everything in their lives and go out to some...beach house for a week? This is not he wants to start off his summer vacations.

" Scott, I want to get so lazy after today, that I would make the sofa in my living room, my new bed. I want to eat popcorn, and then chocolates. And who knows...maybe both of them combined, while watching sappy romantic comedies. And here you are, pooping all over my plans." Stiles spoke his mind. Almost drooling at the thought.

"You realize you have no social life, apart from me right?" Scott replied almost chucking. Stiles would be offended is that weren't true, so he stayed shut and just rolled his eyes. "C'mon, Stiles please. Alison and I really need this. I feel like were drifting apart, and it physically hurts, Stiles. My wolf needs her. I need her. Please help me out here."

Stiles turned around to tell Scott about how selfish he was being dragging him along as a third wheel. But that flicker of irritation went away as soon as he saw Scott was playing his 'kicked puppy' eyes. Stiles knew that was in some deep shit now.

"no. NO! don't you dare use those horrible eyes at me. No...just...no." Stiles cover his eyes with one of his hand and nudged scott with the other. Stiles heard a small whine from the boy before him and accidentally peeked through his fingers. Scott had a painful expression on his face and a hand on his chest, gripping his heart.

Stiles knew he was a goner.

" Fine, Scott. I'll go with you and Alison to your little before marriage honeymoon." Stiles said flailing his arms, turning his back to Scott and walking again, not noticing the smug expression plastered on his evil best friends face. "But I swear to god, if I hear one moan from any of you tow in your room, I swear to god, I'm gonna take some nasty pictures and...then...well... let's just say Mr Argent won't like those."

Scott stilled beside him, and Stiles knew he won.

"You're evil." Scott gasped aloud, dramatically.

"Yeah...it keeps me up at night." Stiles replied nonchalantly.

"Besides, it's not like we three are going alone. " Scott walked past Stiles, smiling devilishly.

"What do you mean?"

" I know, for a fact, that Lydia Martin will be joining us, on our trip." Scott said moving further away from Stiles as the bell in the hall rings.

When did they arrive here? Stiles needs to stop zooming out so frequently.

"WHAT?" Stiles yelled back, shocked. Where did Lydia come in between all of this? Stiles had just begun to feel comfortable with the fact that Lydia will never be into him like he was and that the most they could be was just friends. He was finally getting over her.