Life Unexpected - One

A/N: New short story, been working on this for a few weeks now and I finally have an idea of where I wanted to end. No lie, I even worked on this idea while munching at Denny's! See how dedicated I am to bring you guys happiness, smexiness, and pervy moments?!

Now, happy reading and do not forget to comment and vote!! Thank you!

-Shax ;)

Life Unexpected Part 1.

The sound of a tow-truck stirred me from my sleep and I groaned as I turned away from the noise. The damn noise seemed to be getting louder as it backed up and with an irritated grunt I grudgingly got up from the bed and walked over to the window. Someone’s car was being towed at seven in the morning, I thought with a groan as I looked out the window to see my next door neighbor in her silk robe with her hair a serious mess.

“It must be her husband’s car, “I mumbled to myself and yawned, closing the curtains and walking back to my comfortable bed. I lay down and pulled the comforter up to my chin and relaxed onto my pillow. I hated mornings.

I was starting to feel the numbness one feels when you’re about to go into a deep sleep when a hand shook my shoulder and I had to remind myself not to swing at it. The hand shook my shoulder and seeing that I wasn’t moving, it decided to trail down my arm and down my side, tickling as it went down. I groaned and tried to get away but it was too late.

I had instantly become hard with that simple gesture, damn it.

“Come on, baby,” I heard my boyfriend’s husky voice whisper in my ear and a shiver ran down my spine; waking me up along the way.

“It’s too early, Henry, go back to sleep,” I said in a semi sleepy semi aroused tone of voice.

Henry chuckled and kissed my shoulder, “It’s time for you to wake up, Eli,” he whispered against my skin and I was a goner. The butterflies in my stomach rumbled and tumbled as my body became like a current of electricity from head to toe. I laid back and stared up at him, his light hazel eyes captivating me like the day we met. I caressed his face, my fingers tangling with his soft curls at the nape of his neck and I pulled on them; smiling up at him. He smirked down at me and bit my jaw, letting his tongue do small circles on my skin; Henry knew I loved that, the bastard!

I moaned and pushed him off of me until he was on his back and I straddled his lap. He looked up at me a bit surprised and I smirked triumphantly at my success. He had a playful smile on his lips and I fought the urge to just take him right there and then without teasing him first. Henry trailed his fingertips up my arm and I bit my lip; damn it he knew how to get me!

“What time do you go in for work,” he whispered and I could see the lust in his eyes, making me harder if that were possible.

I looked back at the clock on my nightstand and smiled a bit, “Not for another hour, why?”

The playful smile and mischievous smirk came back and he pulled me down so our lips would crash and kissed me passionately.

“I’ll take a quick shower,” I gasped against his lips and Henry chuckled as his hands made their way south and just like that my morning became awesome.

I looked down at my watch and cursed, I was thirty minutes late. I would say I regretted staying in bed with Henry but that’d be a lie. However, I knew that if I went to work and said ‘sorry I’m late, it’s because my boyfriend was fucking my brains out’ I would make a fool out of myself. Thinking back to how good it had felt to have Henry touch me made a chill run down my spine and I shook my head. Joshua is not going to like this, I thought to myself as I hurried into my Civic and headed to the shop.