Laughs We Once Shared.

Traveling back to those times of laughter, happiness and unending fun.

I held onto your laugh, onto the bright smile that rested on your lips.

I prayed and pleaded for this moment, of joy and friendship to last forever.

But sadly, almost unwillingly it ended as soon as it had started.

Your bright shining eyes lost their glowing joy and comfort.

Your once inviting and sunny smile lost its warmth and laughter.

Your loud and humorous laughter lost its humor and deep melody.

All that was left was the cold glare in your eyes, and the empty shell of your soul.

I stand at your side and watch your movements, pondering on why you suddenly changed.

All that we've done, all that we've shared were fun and amazing times.

It may have been your life at home, draining you of your happiness of your hope.

Or you were just hiding the real you, the cold and empty you, under the warm but fake smile.

I still wonder now why you've changed so much, why you turned just like that.

Sitting at our special meeting place, a place where we once laughed to our hearts content.

It was a place that was once fun and inviting, but is now sad and casted away.

I no longer go there to relive my happy memories of us together, for it is useless.

I now sit afar from you, from the you that I no longer recognize or care for.

You sit there talking with others, but you don't really talk to them not really.

You smile and laugh with others, but you don't really smile or laugh with them.

Your just an empty and chilling shell of someone who once was warm and full.