×Seven×

Jinae'

"Miss Jinae'" I looked up and saw Rhonda. I sat the plates down and smiled pulling her into a hug."How are you baby? How's you're son?" She asked.

"He's fine, he should be upstairs sleeping..... I didn't know you were coming over" she nodded. "Girl I wouldn't miss it for the world, Andrew was just bringing in the roast"

My face fell. "He's here?" I asked. She nodded. "Of course" she said chuckling. I nodded slowly feeling a little uneasy.

"Are you alright?" Rhonda asked looking me up and down. I nodded. "Yea, I'm fine. Excuse me" she nodded and watched me walk towards the stairs.

As soon as I climbed that one step the front door opened. "I'm glad to see you here Andrew, Jinae' will be so excited" I heard my mama say. They both stepped inside the house and looked at me. "Hey baby" Mama said. I gave her a fake smile.

"Hey... Mama" I said not paying any attention to Andrew. "You checking on Keenan? He been asleep for almost an hour now" I saw Andrew staring at me but I ignored him.

"Uh, yea. I'm doing that now" Mama nodded. "Here I'll take this" Mama took the roast out Andrew's hands.

"Y'all two catch up alright?" She asked looking at the both of us. Mama walked in the kitchen leaving us alone.

"How you been?" He asked. I sighed. "Im fine" He nodded. "I heard you had the baby" I nodded slowly. He smirked.

"That's all you're gonna say to me? Where's my hug?" He asked. I stepped down the last step and reached over to hug him.

We both pulled away and he looked me up and down. "Mommy!" I took a deep breath once I heard Keenan call me.

"Is that him?" Andrew asked. I nodded. "Let's go see him" he started to walk up the stairs but I stopped him.

"No, I'll get him" I said. He frowned. "Okay?" I nodded and turnt around walking up the stairs into Keenan's lil room. "Mommy when is daddy coming?" I sighed.

"You're gonna see you're daddy later alright?" He nodded and then started staring behind me.

"Mommy who's that?" I turnt around and saw Andrew standing by the doorway staring at Keenan. I stood up. "What's you're problem?" I asked. He frowned.

"My problem?" He asked laughing. I nodded. I grabbed his sleeve and walked inside the hallway bathroom. "Why are you so paranoid?" He asked. I was silent.

"I'm not" "You don't want me seeing your son.... Why?" He asked. I shook my head.

"You think I want him to call me daddy or something?" He asked. "He already has a daddy" He raised a brow. "Not biologically" he said.

I was silent. He examined my face. "But o'l dude don't know that..... Does he?" He asked. I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

"Uh, to late. You something else Jinae'" "Andrew-" "Are you fuckin serious?" He asked trying not to be loud.

"What you do? Fuck with the DNA tests?" He asked. I nodded and leaned on the sink. He shook his head.

"You probably took that niggas life away" He said. "Look, I'm not proud of it either alright? Its done" He shook his head.

"Don't tell no one" I begged. He shook his head. "Nah-" "Please?" I asked. "I'll lose a lot of money if you do this" I said. He was silent. I took a deep breath. Fuck it. I leaned him on the sink and started unbuckling his pants.
"Jinae'-" "Don't fuckin speak"

Eric

"She said that fr?" I asked sitting up a little. Tori nodded. "Yea, she did" I smiled a little. "Look" Tori started. "Don't give you're hopes up alright?" I nodded slowly.

"I gotchu" "I'm serious, I don't need anymore late night phone calls saying. "I need my baby" and "I miss her so much" " Tori said in a baby voice. I shook my head.

"Nah, it aint gonna be none of that. I'm making it my business to get her back"

"You confident" I nodded. "I gotta be, she's the only female that didn't give a fuck if I was a celebrity. She was a real one" Tori smirked. "Awwwww" I rolled my eyes at her. "Whatever" I mumbled.

Mimi

"You alright?" Savon asked. I nodded. "Yea, I'm straight" I said not making eye contact.

"You sure?" I sighed and picked my plate up walking to the garbage and racking my scraps off.

"I'm fine Savon" I said. I placed my plate in the dishwasher and made my way upstairs without saying another word.

vote/comment

Excuse the mistakes!