Wowwy10 with Ella Charles

The Feeder by Wowwy10; Main Character- Ella Charles

From Main Character POV--

1) What's your name? Full name if you have one.

My name is Ella Charles.

2) What story do you appear in?

The Feeder by Wowwy10… though, I don’t know why she bothers to write about me. My life just sucks.

3) Who do you currently (as of this moment) love? Why?

I don’t know… I am pretty close to Javin and his brothers, but I don’t think I love any of them. Why are these questions so difficult?

4) Who do you currently (as of this moment) hate? Why?

At the moment, I am not exactly getting along with Joesph. I just don’t know if I should trust him or not. I want to, but at the same time, I feel like I shouldn’t.

5) Who would you consider your 'idol' or 'role model'?

Samantha, Javin’s sister, is my role model. She’s so strong. With all this drama going on, she’s carried on quite well. I look up to her.

6) If you had to pick 2 words to describe yourself, what would it be?

Desperate and random. I’m a ticking time bomb. Literally. I only have 6 months to get bitten or die trying. It’s complicated.

7) If you were given a choice between jumping into a sea of man-eating sharks or jumping into a pit of fire, what would you pick?

I would pick jumping into a pit of fire. My death would be rather quick and painless. My body would be completely scorched in a matter of seconds so I wouldn’t feel a thing… At least, I don’t think I’d feel any pain.

8) Favorite food (if you don't have one, make one up)?

Grilled salmon. Soooo good!

9) Pick one magical power to have.

A magical power? What am I, Johnny Test? Well, since you asked, I may as well answer… I’d probably choose super strength. I’m not in the greatest shape so it’d be awesome if I could bulk up a bit.

10) Naturally, would you pick, Truth or Dare?

... Dare. Truth can be so brutal. Plus, you don't really know if others are lying. I can tell, though.

~~~~

For the author--

1) Username?

Wowwy10

2) What would you do if you met your main character in reality?

I’d freak. I’d be all, “Oh my god! I wrote about you!”

3) Which character in all your books, would you choose to meet in reality?

I would want to meet Samantha from “The Feeder”. She’s such a strong, independent character.

4) If you had to base your book off of ONE book, what book would it be?

I don’t know… maybe Twilight since a lot of people compare and contrast the two. By the way, it’s not a fan-fiction of Twilight. It’s its own story, people!

5) Favorite book series? Or book?

Favorite book series would be the Sookie Stackhouse Series a.k.a. TrueBlood by Charlaine Harris. Can’t get enough of those supernatural southerners. My favorite book, though, is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. If you haven’t seen the movie or read the book, I suggest you read the original and see all the movie versions. They’re all pretty decent.

6) Favorite Author?

Too many. I do have some author friends: Amalie Howard, the author of Bloodspell, and Adriana Trigiani, the author of The Big Stone Gap Series, Lucia, Lucia, and many more.

7) Favorite character in YOUR story?

Can’t have a favorite. Too many great characters. I love all my characters equally. They’re my babies!

8) If you had to describe your story in 2 words, what would it be?

Deliciously dramatic. The Feeder is a lot to take in. There are a lot of twist and turns, bits of info that will be mentioned in other parts. It’s a mystery.

9) Do you write your characters based off of people you know (like their personalities)?

Yep, Ella is like me. I can be a bit bipolar. I have a million sides to me. Most days, I’m chill. ;D

10) Harry Potter or Twilight ( I know, common question, I'm just curious-- if you haven't read any of them then skip this question )?

Didn’t read Harry Potter. Saw the movies but don’t know how much of the movies are actually based off the books. I liked Twilight but the movies are poor. They don’t embrace the characters or the plot very well. They are just being made to make money… I can’t choose. Sorry.