The Un Settling Plans For The Future

"My Lord." said Bellatrix, her eyes looking full of pleasure at Lord Voldermort, "just wondering, but why did you bring that fat lump over here anyway, I'm fully aware Olivander wont co operate...,but thing is...." She said with a small glimpse of hesitation.

Lord Voldermort looked at her almost annoyed, "Do I have to explain this plane all over to you again? It's not the difficult to pay attention." He said.

He paused before gaining back control over himself,

"The plan," he said, "For my heir."

When the heir is born, it shall have constant attention....every six months the Elcalocas (Eternal age) spell must be cast to keep it young. If the plan is going to work, then we need to keep the baby young until Potter, finally has brats of his own....so our child can mingle with them, appear as a friend and then kill there father and the rest of the family.

"So no matter how long we have to wait," said Lord Voldermort, "Our child will stay a baby till the potter has some of his own." Bellatrix mouth lunged into a revenging smile, thinking how clever her Lord was. A few minutes later, Bellatrix opened her mouth to speak again.

"But why have this little un if you can kill that stupid Potter yourself? excuse me for this my Lord, but in a way are you planning this so if...." She stopped at the last words, for Lord Voldermort had gotten up and un leashed his wand right in Bellatrix Lestrange's face. 

"If you must know, yes." He said evilly, not moving his wand away. "I am not giving up! but when in this situation you have to take all necessary preparations!"

Bellatrix trembled as her Lords wand aimed at her neck, but relaxed as he brought it down again. 

"But if I kill you," Said Lord Voldermort. "All this planning would have gone to waist." 

He came over and grabbed Bellatrix wrist, pulled her up and lead her to the door. "Go, and see what the idiotic wand maker is doing." He called out over his shoulder, and soon Nargini was by his side again. Lord Voldermort held out his hands and the snake placed in his hand a small lump of chicken wings she'd been eating.

He placed it into the palm of Bellatrix hand and closed her finger, "Give him this also." Said Lord Voldermort in a joyful and wicked tone of voice. "He needs his strength."

As Bellatrix walked out of the room she gave a laugh.

"Oh Davil!" She called out childishly, "Were are you?" a gleeful villains voice lingered at the back of her throat as she walked through the large corridor, down the white marble stairs and soon to the under ground cellar. She walked carefully down the stone steps as it got darker, when she reached the door she opened the door with the key that hung around her throat and called out "Luminous!" as she entered the pitch black cell. 

her wand shone a bright green spark, and she could see Davil the wand maker huddled by his chair with his head on the table. His legs were bound with chains to the table so he couldn't escape, she and the death eaters had to be clever with how they imprisoned him....because since he was making a wand, if he completed one secretly for himself he could break out of hear if she put a leg tied spell on him.

As she approached the sleeping wand maker, she banged her fist holding the chicken bones onto the table to wake him up with a start. "Wake up you fat lump!" She said forcefully, "Get cracking at it, or I'll make sure you never see the rays of daylight again!'

As Davil Toninsky rubbed his eyes and woke up, he let out a small cry of sorrow for his dead daughters and wife. He started calling out there names in a whisper, before Bellatrix hit him over the back of his head.