//13

Mikey's POV

Me and Betsy relationship had been going well. We'd spent a lot of time together and I really did love her.

I lay on her bed, she was curled into me still asleep. We were hung over, we didn't get in till like 5am.

The room door opened and a stream of light came in waking Betsy.

"Mikey" Dollie jumped up beside me.

"Leave them sleeping" Betsy's mum shouted up the stairs as she heard Dollie in waking us, well Betsy up.

"Dollie, get lost and go annoy mum and dad, let me sleep" a hung over Betsy moaned at her little sister,

"I'm here to see Mikey not you" she told her shuffling herself along the bed and away from her.

"Will you come and have a tea party with me?" She asked me.

I got out of bed and out on a t shirt and a pair of joggers and picking her up and we went through to her room and I sat on a chair around and small table with plastic tea cups. And had tea with Dollie and a bunch of stuffed toys.

She had been pretty much attached to me since I got here. It's actually kinda funny, because normally little kids hate me.

Once my tea with Dollie was done, I went back into Betsy's room, she sat in the phone to someone.

I listened at the door,

"Love you too Baby" she said. "I promise I'll try persuade Mikey to go home so e can spend time together"

That's was when I had enough, I'm stormed into the room,I'm knew she was on the phone to another guy.

She quickly hung up the phone realising I had heard everything.

"I'm sorry" she cried.

"Who was it?" I asked, my anger visible.

"Casey..." She looked down at the ground.

"I can't believe you, I loved you" I replied, I could feel tears appear in my eyes.

I ignored her for the next hour or so, I got ready said goodbye to Betsy parents, then to Dollie, who was heartbroken that I was leaving,

"I promise I'll come see you soon" I said to Dollie who was in tears in my arms.

"How soon?" She asked.

"Very soon I promise, now I've got to get the train" I said and went to hand her to her dad, but she wasn't moving from me.

"Why are you going Mikey?" She asked tears rolling down her cheeks.

"It's a long story cutie pie." I said, "I'll come see you soon"

I kissed het head and hands her to her dad, you gave her to her mum to calm down.

I waved goodbye as she ran up to me for one last hug.

"Bye bye" she cried.

"Bye cutie" I said and finally left for the train.

I got to the station and sat looking at the train times,

I knew where I had to go, I carefully pulled out my phone and dialled......

Dun dun dun....

Who's Mikey calling?