#85 Failure + Graphic Tablet + NEWS

Today I am not in the mood of crying out "Thanks for 5K votes" like usual... Everyone get mentally prepared please. Not terrible news to the most of you but to some, it may be...

Yesterday I got my new graphic tablet CTH-490 Wacom Intuos Comic. I was really excited and all, so I immediately installed the whole thing and started drawing.

Much to my disappointment, the feeling is so different that I became like just a beginner artist with a certain knowledge but without skills. This is so frustrating! I thought it would be the same as drawing on paper and be a piece of cake for me!

I am terribly sorry but I have to announce the news to everyone, specially @SadlyImNotNormal.... I am really really sorry! I have to cancel the manga until I gain enough proficiency in the digital field.

As you can see now, this is my best effort after trying out for like 1-2 hours.... I am not yet eligible to do the manga properly. Don't you think so?

I really didn't think it would be this difficult! Sorry sorry sorry for getting you excited like hell and for getting your hopes up.... I also feel bad for you to break the bad news to the followers...

I have already finished 15 pages on paper... if you want, maybe I can show you the rough drafts... I'll put it up if at least one person ask for it and you can use them however you like...

I really can't make it! I have to keep practising for years like I did for my traditional drawings.... Sorry sorry so much! How can I atone for my sins?
Ok. Deep breath....

I NOW OFFICIALLY CANCEL THE MANGA UNLESS THE AUTHOR DECIDES TO PUT IT ON HOLD FOR YEARS.

I don't know what to say anymore... Even if you want me to continue, a drawing like the above one is much repulsive to the eyes of readers... (╯_╰) I just realized that I am a fool who immediately jumped into the fire without thinking twice.

Ok now punishment time. Curse me. Swear at me. Stab me. Kill me. Hang me. Or anything! Please forgive me, @SadlyImNotNormal. I'm not sure it's even rightful for me to ask now...

I wanna cry! T_T How can I be so cruel? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I SHOULD HAVE PRACTICED BEFORE ASKING HER!

~Lyrica