Yagami Light x reader!!

It was another boring day at school.It was the 9th lesson and there you were,at your bench,yawning,wondering how long for school to get over. "Just more 5 mins",you say encouraging myself. Bio lesson had always felt boring for a person like yourself. You look out of the window to admire the nature when you see a black book falling down.You lean and look up to the heavens to see from where the book had fallen down. Calculating the angle at which it was thrown, there was no such ideal spot from where the book could be thrown.The school bell suddenly rang,startling you.You quickly pack your bag and get out of the class,forgetting bout the incident. 

Hurrying towards the school gate,you trip on something and have a pretty nasty fall.Upon getting up, you set your hands upon the object that tripped you.Astonishingly,it was the same black book and on it was written 'Death Note."Really?The world these days.Too jobless", you say as you open the book. In it were a set of 59 rules.You just glance through the rules.You then dropped the book and started walking towards the school gate.You just turn around to have one final glance at the book.You then realize that you could prank my friends with it..

You run back ,take the book and leave.On the way home,you see Yagami Light,your really close smart friend. You go up to him, getting ready to hide your laughter when he believes you.

You:-Konnichiwa Light-kun

Light:- Hey (kun)!How are you doing?

You:-Life's kinda hard.Exams are coming up.For you its no big deal but for us its terror.

Light:-Stop flattering me okay.Even,I study too..

You..Kay. Light, I just came to you to disclose one very  important secret. I have ownership of this book called the 'Death Note',lifting the book as I say so.Anyone who's name is written in this book shall die.

Light:-I ain't no superstitious dude.Don't try fooling me!

You:- No dude,I really am serious.I am scared out of my wits now.

Light:-Hmmm,Lets see

You:-Kay

Light:-Look,there's that blabbermouth Nakamura-kun.No one likes him.He boasts a lot and thinks a lot bout himself.Lets write his write,lol

You(feeling kinda insecure):-I need his fullname,only then.(the only lame excuse)

Light:- I know it,its Nakamura Meiji.

You (feeling weird as u know it wont work but still):- Kay then!

You open the book and write down Nakamura's name slowly knowing that Light's soon gonna find out that you were just pranking."Just 40 seconds",you say.

Light (after 37 seconds):-Its past 40 seconds.Told you. Dont think you can fool me.

You decide to give up on the prank when suddenly,Nakamura falls down dead to the ground.You and Light run over to him and checks his pulse but its too late.

Light (terrified):- FUCK! WE JUST KILLED A PERSON!!!

You:-No,It cant be.It just cant be------...What do we do now??????

(Comment Below)

A/n:- There you go! My first take on an x reader. Would love all of you to read it and comment your suggestions below and if I get to know that you like it.I will surely write the second chapter.If you want to,Follow Me!(I'll follow you back) and you can also KIT with me through private chat!Ciao!Enjoy,Death Note freaks(am one of em too)

Also comment below on what you would do in this situation