The Lights Within [BoyxBoy]

Copyright © 2010 by Veleon Haein

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be used or reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any manner whatsoever without permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. This book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fortuitously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this work may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

***

Hey everyone! As most of you may know, this was my first book in a series. The first three chapters that I published year ago was under massive remake and I'd really want your patience and understanding. But I assure you that the flow or plot of the story stays the same. I just change the what-so-called entrance of the characters. I know this means a little selfish on my side but I needed to do a remake because it's a crappy writing. The P.O.V (point of view) alternate between our protagonists, Kaname Kuran and Zero Kiryu.

So, I'm finally publishing this fiction story ─ again! I've been re-writing this particular story for around two months now but I'd always been too hesitant to actually publish it in fear of what others would think about my writing - or if anyone would even read it! But, I decided that it was about time I did something for myself and this story is essentially, for myself as my own personal accomplishment and I sincerely hope that you and everyone who read my fiction will enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying writing it. I know it's wrong for me to publish my book without having completed it but I honestly could not wait any longer! And I know it's been a year; shouldn't I have finished it by now? Yea, yea, I should have finished it but I must have written around three (I haven't post the other one) other one-shot stories when this one bored me so apologies, but, I'll be updating pretty quickly because I know how it feels when you want an author to update but they take forever.

This is my first fan-fiction book that has a sort of dark nature to it, so keep that in mind. It's not scary or anything but it deals with more serious issues. I'll try not to make it too dark and gruesome and will give you a good measure uplifting laughs here and there, like I do.

Please keep in mind that this story is a work in progress. There will be a considerable amount of grammatical errors because honestly, I did write this quite a while back and I couldn't wait any longer to publish it. Once I've finished the book, I will go back to re-edit. I promise.

I don't know if you were looking forward to this new update or not. But I have officially thought about stopping writing this story then my elder bro said and I quote: "You're fucking selfish, you know that?" :(

Warning: One of the main characters has clinical depression, which means he'll often think of suicidal thoughts. So if that sort of stuff is triggering for you, then don't read.

Warning: This story contains emotional and physical relationships between two dudes. If that's not your thing, then don't read.

Warning: There'll be a shitload of cursing in this, so if that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, then you can gladly exit this story.

Warning: This story is also rated R. So if you're not supposed to be reading this, then you probably shouldn't be reading it.

So without further ado (if you actually read this like I hope you did!), I proudly present to you, my first story – The Lights Within!

Otherwise, leave a comment telling me what you guys think of this remake.

Until next time,

Veleon <3