Keltrius's profile

Keltrius G Robinson  is 17 year old teenager who will come into his destiny as God's Champion to the world.  The Keltrius and the armor of God series,deal with young Keltrius going from a teenager into manhood in a three part series. My book touches on some sensitive issues that many young people are going through today. Bullying,  physical abuse and teen pregnancy. Keltrius will be tested through this entire series with loss and gain through this war against good and evil that leads up to rapture.                

Here a Sample of my book enjoy                             

                              Keltrius

                              And The

                           Armor of God

                          By DL Partee

   The universe and the many worlds in it were created by God. Earth is a planet where man has existed since the beginning of time and hasd been fighting for power and supreme dominance. Centuries past and Heroes fall and the Son of man comes down from heaven to save mean from their sins and themselves. Paradise for man has now been invaded by demons—; the devil’s army.

   Our world is old, and man has evolved with new ways to fight wars. Giving the devil and his alliesegiance more power to grow through man’s selfish, greedy ways of victory. God never leaves man alone. He always knows what’s best for us. So in his own words, he promised that he’ll return one day. When, we’ll never do not know, but he did say when he does return, he will come like a thief in the night and take us to salvation.

   Today the world is in a bad place; people are losing their jobs, unemployment is at an all- time high, and the economy is in a struggling recession. People are barely maintaining their homes, and the most important thing— their faith in God. That’s why in this time of need, God will send his angels to help a young man develop his supernatural gifts to restore faith in the world. With the teachings of Jesus Christ, he will walk in the gospel of peace. A woman named Anita R. Robinson she will deliver this righteous man to help save the world. God’s newest champion will be tested through trials and tribulations, and he will discover the armor of God.

   With the knowledge of the armor, God will guide him to use it to fight evil in the world by using each part. The belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the boots of the gospel of peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the last piece, the sword of the Spirit. This spiritual armor will grow and protect him through his trials. He will be challenged by demons who want to destroy God’s creation here on earth. During his the development of his powers, he this young man will be helped by an undercover Angel on his difficult journey to build a strong relationship with the Almighty God.

   He will grow and learn his purpose, and he will have a better understanding of the knowledge of God. He will develop wisdom and the abilityies to save lost souls. He will learn to defend against stronger adversaries of the devil, and help to advance the kingdom of light through the darkness of the world.  Leon, his father who he will learn about Leon, his father, on his journey. That his father was a servant of the Lord, a warrior Aangel. He who was sent to Earth to protect Anita and her unborn son, God’s champion.  Leon did not realize that he was going to fall in love with her and become human and take her as his wife and also become the father of God’s champion.

   He sacrifices himself to protect Anita and their unborn son against the Devil’s Aarmy. After Following the aftermath of Anita losing her husband Leon, she becomes very angry with God, so much so that she loses her mind. After giving birth to their son, God’s champion, our hero under Christ— Keltrius— She’s so distraught and unstable that she gives signs over her parental rights to her parents and abandons him, never to be seen or heard from.