CHAPTER 1 - INTRO TO MY SILLIES

"Jae-sonah, Iluabaahh!" I called out his name while kneeling on the floor while zipping Chae-rin's sweater.
"Jae-shonah!" She yelled while her head was focused on my hand as I put the zipper up.
Tiny footsteps approached and it was Jae-son who only had underwear on.
"Where did your clothes go?" I sighed.
He giggled while he stuck out his tummy.
I stood up, "Go get dressed, let's go see Appa."
He ran away to the couch and jumped up and down.
"Jae-shon.." Chae-rin fiddled with her hair.
I wrapped my arms around Jae-son and he started to cry.
"Anya!" He cried, "Eomma!"
"Let's go see Appa." I grabbed his clothes.
"Anyaaaa.." He cried.
I set him down, "You don't want to see Appa?"
He set a frown and gave a whimpering face, "Anyaaaaa.."
I grabbed my phone and looked for his number, the phone rang and I looked for Chae-rin. I walked my way down the kitchen as my phone rang.
"Yoboseyo?" Youngbae was panthing.
"Oppaaa--- Aniyaaa!.." I put my cellphone down as soon as I spotted Chae-Rin scribbling on the wall. I grabbed the marker away from her and she got startled.
"😧🙁☹️😭" She started bawling.
"Ani, ani..." I carried her and wiped her tears.
"Yoboseyo?"
I heard my phone go off as I grabbed it, "Oppa, talk to Jae-son." I walked us towards Jae-Seon. "Jae-Sonah, appa." I planted it beside his ear
He grabbed the phone, "Ap---paaa..."
"Jae-Sonahhh... Bogoshipoyo.."
"Ap-paaaaaa...."
"Annyeong Jae-Sonahh.."
I set down Chae-Rin on the couch. I grabbed Jae-Son's clothes. I dressed him up while he was getting distracted by Youngbae oppa. I kissed his fat cheek.
"Let's go." I both carried them as we put on shoes and locked the door. We walked our way into the car as the driver bowed and lead us inside.
I put our our seatbelts on and told the driver where we were heading, to YG building.