Epilogue

Jane:

"Mommy! Jensen pushed me!" Parker shouted, running into the room.
"Shh! She's sleeping!" I quietly said. I looked down at my baby girl.
"She looks just like you," Dylan said. I looked up at him and saw love and adoration in his eyes.
Dylan walked over to Parker and picked him up.
"You have to stand up to your brother. You're 4 now. You can do it," he said. I smacked his leg.
"What was that for?" He asked.
"He's 4, Dylan. Jensen is 8 and shouldn't be doing that to his little brother," I said.
"They're boys. Let them be," Dylan said. I glared at him.
"Here. Take Felicity," I said, giving Felicity to him. I grabbed Parker's hand and walked into his and Jensen's room.
"Jensen, sweetheart," I said. I walked in and saw Jensen playing with his toy soldiers and he then he stopped.
"Why'd you push Parker?" I asked. Jensen got up and looked down.
"He tried to take my toy," he said.
"That doesn't mean you have to push him. Now say you're sorry," I said. Jensen walked over to Parker and hugged him.
"I'm sorry," he said. Parker hugged him back.
"It's otay," Parker said. I smiled at my boys.
"Come on. Let's go beg daddy to take us for some ice cream," I said.
"Yay!" They cheered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You have something on your nose," I told Jensen.
"Where?" He asked, going cross eyed. I put the ice cream on his nose.
"Right there!"
"Mommy!" He complained. Parker started giggling.
"You do too!" I said, putting some on Parker. Parker frowned.
"Alright come on. I think it's time to go," Dylan said.
"Aww," Jensen said.
Felicity started crying. Parker went up to her and lightly rubbed her hand. Felicity instantly calmed down.
"Parker's going to be a great brother to her," I said, hugging onto Dylan's arm. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.
"They're all going to get along great when they're older," Dylan said. I looked up at him and kissed him.
"They do have the best dad in the world." I felt Dylan smile into the kiss.
"And the best mom."
.
.
.
.
.
.
We got back home and Marcy walked up to me.
"Hey girl," Marcy said. I smiled and hugged her.
"Hey. Where's Carter?" I asked.
"Probably bothering Sam," she said. I laughed. Janson came walking down the stairs. He kissed Marcy on the forehead and then kissed her pregnant belly.
"I'm going on patrol. See ya later baby," he said.
"Okay. And when you come back bring me some pickles!" She shouted. Janson held up a thumbs up and was out the door.
Dylan gave me Felicity.
"I gotta do patrol. I'll see you in a couple of hours, baby girl," he said, kissing me. Dylan walked out of the pack house.
"Let me hold her!" Marcy said. I gladly handed Felicity to her.
"Just wait until your baby comes into this world. Have you found out what it is yet?" I asked.
"I want to be surprised when he or she comes into this world," she said.
"That's what I wanted when I was pregnant with Felicity. But the stupid hormones," I said. Marcy laughed. "I need a nap."
"Well go take one. I'll watch the children." I smiled and hugged her.
"Thanks."

Marcy:

Jane needed a break from the kids. She was so tired. Especially with Dylan training her. She has lost a lot of weight since she found her wolf.
I guess you're wondering how I came back from the dead right? Well the moon goddess knew it wasn't exactly my time to die. But she just couldn't give me my life back. I had to give up my wolf. Well she wanted to give up her life so I could be with Janson again. She wanted me to have the life I was supposed to have. Everyone was surprised and thought I was a shape shifter. They used gold to test me. They had to get Janson out of the dungeon. Mates can definitely tell.
"It's me," I pleaded. Dylan didn't listen. He put the silver knife back on my skin. It didn't burn.
"You aren't burning at the slightest touch! You aren't Marcy!" Dylan yelled.
"I gave up my wolf to come back! Dylan please," I said. Dylan stepped away from me and whispered something to a guard. The guard nodded and walked out.
"If you're Marcy, tell me something only she would know," he said. I thought for a second.
"When we were little, I always went to your room and slept in your bed because I was afraid that the hunters would get me," I said. Dylan looked at me. I could tell he wanted to believe me but he didn't.
Just then Janson walked in. As soon as he saw me, tears started forming. He ran over to me.
"Marcy!" He cried. He hugged me and then kissed me. The kiss was full of passion. I returned the kiss. I felt the cuffs being taken off and Janson being taken away. I opened my eyes and saw Dylan with open arms. I ran into them.
"It's great to have you back, little sis," he said. I smiled.
"It's great to be back, big bro."

"Mommy, where's daddy?" Sam asked.
"He's on patrol right now, Sammy," I said.
"He promised he would take me this time," Sam said.
"He did? I told him you aren't old enough for that yet. I don't need my two boys getting hurt."
Jensen came running, playing with a toy plane. Sam joined him.
"Pwease, Parker!" Carter begged.
"Okay," he said. Carter giggled and dragged Parker into his room.
A couple hours later, Jane woke up. She immediately came for Felicity.
"There's my baby girl," she said. Felicity smiled.
"She has Dylan's nose," I said. Jane smiled.
"His cute nose," she said.
"I can't wait for my baby to come into this world," I said, rubbing my big belly. "Any day now."

Dylan:

"Just wait until the baby comes," I said.
"I already have two kids," Janson said.
"That's nothing. You'll know what to do by your third kid but Jesus." I kept walking until I reached the end of the border.
"But at least all her hormones will be over with. And those crazy cravings! She's having weirder cravings with this baby then with Sam and Carter."
"Oh yeah? Name one weird one," I said.
"She wanted to eat deodorant! Freaking deodorant!"
I laughed. "That is pretty weird. Jane was pregnant with Parker and she craved icing, fruit roll up, graham crackers, and Nutella. It was disgusting."
"That is pretty gross," Janson said.
"Well our shift is over. Better get back the family!" I said. We walked back to the pack house.
We walked in to the house smelling like hamburgers. I walked into the kitchen and saw Jensen and Parker already eating. I tussled Jensen's hair and lightly kissed Parker's head. I went to Felicity in her little high chair and kissed her cheek.
"I don't get a kiss?" I heard Jane say. I smiled and gave her a kiss.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," she said back. Jane removed the rest of the patties and brought them to the table. I stared at my family. I finally had everything I've ever wanted. I have my wonderful beautiful mate and 3 beautiful kids.

---------------------------------------------------------
So there's the epilogue! I've decided to make a sequel! I haven't decided what it's going to be called but I do know what it's about. Here's what it's going to be about!

Being the middle child isn't all that great. Especially when your older brother is the next alpha and your younger sister is the favorite. My parents could care less about me. I'm the good one. The quiet one. Not anymore.

Parker is the main character in this story. I'll tell y'all what it will be called once I come up with a name. I was thinking maybe Rogue Prince. If you have any ideas please feel free to comment them! Thank you guys so much for reading and voting for my story! It's been great!!

Update on my personal life:
1) I recently broke up with my boyfriend.
2) I'm going to be in a quineañera tomorrow, December 5, 2015 and I'm nervous as crap.
3) My best friend said he would kidnap Jensen Ackles for me for Christmas😂❤️
Have a good day/night! Love y'all!!💕 and thanks again for reading & voting!!