Chapter 6

It has been a few hours since the sand genin left. When they left I went back to Kakashis' house.

I just sat there, bored out of my mind! So I sat there sharpening Korinoha. That was, until Kakashi walked in, holding papers in his hand.

"Hello Rasuto." Kakashi said with a closed eyed smile.

"Hi," I said and my eyes drifted to the papers in his hand. "What are those?" I ask as I turned to face him.

"These are for you." He said as he handed them to me.

"What are they?" I ask as I started reading them.

"I'm on a new team?" I ask and he nods.

"Your sensory skills are great, the Hokage placed you on a team of sensory ninja."

"What team am I joining?" I ask, now looking up to him.

"You are joining team 8, you are meeting them in the Hokage's office at 4."

Looking at the clock, it says 3:28.

"Is that all?" I ask as I get up and placed Korinoha on my back and walked to the door.

"No."

"What else?" I ask as I place my hand on the knob.

"Good luck." He says and I see his mask wrinkle, which means he is smiling.

"Thanks Kakashi." I added with a smile and I walked outside, closing the door behind me.

I start running to the the office which is about 20 blocks away, which will take me about 30 minutes while jogging so I slow my pace.

*** 30 minutes later ***

I stop in front of the Hokages' door, my fist inches away, ready to knock.

After a few seconds of hesitation, I knock.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

"Come in." The Hokage says through the door so I slowly open in to 5 people looking at me.

The first person was the Hokage.

The second was a woman with light skin and long black messy hair. She had some crazy looking eyes, they were red with an extra ring, it kinda reminded me of the Sharingan but without the tomes. She wore a red and white dress with a thorn like pattern.

There was a girl with pretty pale purple eyes. She had dark blue hair and fair skin. She wore a cream colored jacket and had her forehead protector around her neck. She was standing slightly behind the woman.

There was boy with bushy brown hair and dark, circular glasses. He had a grey high collared jacket. He was tall for his age.

Lastly there was a boy with a grey fur lined jacket and grey pants. He had brown messy hair and sharp vertical slit eyes. He looked at me and smiled, showing sharp pointed, canines. He smelled of dogs. He is probably a canine user.

Closing the door behind me, I walked in. I stepped in front of the Hokage.

"Hello Rasuto, how have you been liking Konoha so far?" He asked with a kind smile.

"I like it." I said and he handed me a black leaf headband.

"This is for you, I forgot to give it to you yesterday."

I looked at it for a few minutes then wrapped it around my left arm. Then I looked at the people.

"Team 8, this is Rasuto Yuki. She is a genin transfer from the Hidden Mist Village." I give them a smile, showing my sharp teeth. That made the girl go completely behind the woman.