Chapter 2: Girls Day Out

Payton's POV: 

"IT'S SATURDAY! GET UP! GET UP!", I say was I barge into Riley's room with a big smile on my face. Been up since nine this morning watching The Notebook on the DVR and now I'm bored and the house is too quite. Don't like quite.

"GOOOO AWAAYYY!!", Riley says as she has one open.

"C'mon it's BEAUTIFUL outside and I'm bored so get up."

"NO! GET OUT!", she says as she throws a pillow to my direction, misses by the way, and hides her head into the rest of the three pillow she has.

I bend down to pick in up and dust it off before laying in the bed next to Ry. I go to the right side of the bed where it is empty and stick me head right next to her waiting for her to try around. Love creeping the hell out  of her. As I lay there I start to grab a little piece of her hair, lain over and swing the piece of her hair forward and back until she twitches her nose. She twitches and twitches until she can't stand and she rubs it off. I do this for about two minutes until she hits her face hard on her nose and gets up to hold her nose until the sting goes away.

"Uggg....fuck you Payton. Jeez why did you do that for?", Riley says and pinches her nose.

"Told you to get up."

"And I told you to get out."

"Well I didn't so TOO DANG BAD! Get up so we can for a ride, I'm bored and it's nice out and I don't want to be in the house. School's out and I want to have fun."

"Well...I don't. I want to stay home and sleep and have a lazy day and  sleep and....oh yeah SLEEP!"

"I'll cook and make you something so you don't have too. "

"......Watcha going to make?"

"Food, what do you think?"

She lifts up her head and look me dead straight in the eye giving me the "No shit really?" face with the side of sleepiness and messy wild looking hair she's got going.

"I'll make you two eggs, two Turkey sausages, two bacon strips, hash browns, with aside of pancakes.", she lifts up her whole body as I say all of this. 

"How many pancakes?"

"I don't know....three."

She sits there for about a minute shifting her hands up and down mumbling something to herself not knowing what's going on in that head of hers. She lifts up her head, turns to the left looking at me and says,

"Make it three bacon strips and two pancakes with butter and syrup. Give me that and I'll get up to get ready to go on for a ride, BUT if not we can just stay home....", she says as she pauses while squinting her eyes and waiting for my answer. 

So I did what she, lifted my hands and moved then up and down to choose the options on whether if I should give her what she want so we can leave the house OR stay home. Ride or Home? Ride or Home? Home or Ride? RIDE, says to myself while lifting on hand up and the other down, or HOME lifting the other side of my hand a little bit higher. Hmmm.... decisions decisions.

"Alright....DEAL! Now, GET YOUR LAZY BUM UP AND GET READY!",  I'm saying while walked over to her windows and opened up the curtains letting the light in.

"AYE! C'mon really the sun burns close it!"

"Ha ha yeah no, get up and take a shower and meet me downstairs, AND if I catch you in that bed I will bring a bucket full of nice icy cold water and pour it over you." saying with a friendly smile upon my face while walking to the door.