Chapter 1

"Jeka!" Meghan gasped throwing a book at me, but I dodged it making her frown. "That's gross! Stop being so dirty minded all the time!"

I raised my arms up in defeat. "First, stop being violent. Second, it's not my fault that you and Dylan are always getting it on!"

Meghan threw another book at me before she shreaked "JEKA!"

"Stop abusing my books Meghan!" I wailed. "THEY'RE INNOCENT!" I fake cried cradelling a book in my arms which cause Meghan to roll her eyes.

"Why am I friends with you?" Meghan asked smiling trying to look angry.

"Cause you need sex tips for when you and Dylan-" I started but she took another book and launched it at me, this time hitting my shoulder. I yelped.

"YOU ARE A VIRGIN!" Meghan shouted throwing her arms up.

"Meghan you throw one more book and i'm gonna kill you." I said rubbing where the book had hit me. I attempted to give her a death stare, but we both ended up laughing. Meghan began to talk but she was cut off by a loud car door being slammed.

"Damn, someones angry." Meghan stated peering out of my window.
I furrowed my eyebrows and followed Meghans actions. "Who's that?" Meghan asked pointing at the tall blonde who was talking with Mrs Hemmings.

"I honestly don't know." I said taking in his apperance. He was very tall compared to Mrs Hemmings, he was wearing black and his blonde hair was styled into a high quiff. He looked alot like Mrs Hemmings.

"I think it's her son," I told Meghan putting things together, still staring at the boy.

"Well, she made a beautiful child." Meghan said sighing resting her head on her hands. I shoved Meghan making her lose her balance.

"Hey!" Meghan shouted shoving me back "What was that for, you boob."

"I think you're forgeting you have a boyfriend," i said rolling my eyes.

She soffed before speaking "I'm in a relationship, not dead so chill. It's not like i'm gonna go after the boy!" She cocked her head to the side and looked back and forth between me and Luke. "But I ship you two."

"Omg, Meg! Shut up." I said shoving her again a little harder this time. "He doesn't even know of my existence." As soon as I said that sentence he looked up at our window and locked eyes for a second. He smirked before winking.

"Shit." I shouted before ducking down.

"Omg omg omg omg omg! OTP OTP OTP OTP!" Meghan shouted fangirling. "HE WINKED AT YOU AND SMIRKED AT YOU! MY NEW OTP! #Jessica&hotmysteriousboy!" I cringed at her words slapping her leg.

"Shut up Meghan!" I shouted. "We're not going to be a thing."

She hummed a little tune and lifted her eyebrows at me. This time, it was my turn to throw a book at her.