24

Logan

Okay not weird at all I guess. I shut the door and go upstairs. "Brooke?" I hear shuffling and open the door.

I see Brooke tied up to her bed. Oh my god. I hurry and untie her. She mumbles but I don't understand her. "Be- behind you." She says faintly.

I see Sam charging at us. I pull her off the bed and try to get out. He pulls me back by my hair.

I get up and stand in front of Brooke. Sammy starts laughing. Tears streaming down my face. "What do you want?" I say with mixed emotions. He points the gun at me.

"C'mon babe we were just having some fun."

"Don't call me babe." He shoots the gun beside me. I jump back a little.

"Hmm I wonder you I'll kill first." He points the gun at me then Brooke. Going back and forth. This has to be a dream.

Next thing I know the gun is pointed at me. I take my last breath and hear the gun shot. I open my eyes and see Brooke in front of me. "Run." Then she falls.

Sammy stands there shocked. "Oh shit." He runs off, God knows where.

More tears flowing down my face. My best friends of ten years just sacrificed her life for mine.

"Why?" I say putting pressure on her wound. "Because it's not your time." I hear cop cars and an ambulance siren close by.

"You need to go." I shake my head crying. "No, I can't."

"You need to. Just don't forget about me okay." Those were her last words. I get up and run downstairs not even bothering to get in my car. I hide behind the big bushes.

Cop cars swarming my drive way. The ambulance arriving shortly. They go in and search. "Clear!" Is all I heard. The paramedics go in and come out with Brooke on the stretcher.

I cry even harder to myself. How am I suppose to live with myself? Now that my best friend is dead because of my stupid mistake.

After they left I waited until it was close to being midnight. I found a plane ticket to England. I purchase it and wait.

Two Weeks Later

After I got my plane ticket, I left to London. I never came back to California. I deleted my YouTube channel and logged off social media.

So much can happen in a short period of time, like it did for me.

So I wrote the last three chapters at 12 in the morning. Sorry if I have any grammar errors. I finally completed my first book. Later I'll go back and change some things. More thank 20k reads?? Thank you guys so much! It means so much to me. All of this is fiction. I wrote this just to test out my writing skills and see if anyone would read my lame story. Should I make a second book? Or start a new story. Ideas are welcomed. I will give credit too also.-Kaylia