It Was An Accident

(Your POV)
After our date, we were tired so we went back to the hotel. As usual, everyone was in Roc and I's room.

I was laying on my bed checking Instagram when I saw a picture of two people kissing. 'Oh that's so cute' I thought. Looking closer I noticed that it was Prod and I kissing at Olive Garden.

You: Prod?
Prod: Wassup?
You: You posted a picture of us kissing on Instagram
Prod: (checking) Well what does some of the comments say?
You: (reading them) Their cute together/ That's his so call 'assistant'/ TM is about to go crazy/ That's Roc twin sister/ He could have done better
Roc: I thought y'all was keeping the relationship on the low
Prod: We were. I accidentally posted the picture a
Roc: The fans about to blow up so if my sister gets hurt I'm coming after yo ass (sits at the desk)
Prince: (comes in) My Instagram is blowing up because of yall but it's cute though
You: (laughs)
Ray: (looking at Instagram) People keep commenting do y'all go out. Ima say back 'Do it look like it?'
All: (laughs)

They all were joking about possible outcomes except me. Some of Team Mindless already doesn't like me because I'm the boys assistant and the simple fact that I'm related to Roc.

Keisha: (walks in drinking a pop) Prod I seen the post and I want to say I'm happy that you made it public but y'all know how the fans are and their going to go crazy. YN stay strong TM is going to say bad and good things. Prod when they say bad things and she sees them comfort her.
Prod: (nods)

I wanted to cry already because they were already commenting bad things. Prod wanted to take the picture down but that wouldn't change anything, every one has already screenshotted it.