Being sold to a hot emo vampire isn't all it's cracked up to be

Ok, you may have read this on here before, if you have, know that who ever posted it before me, is a theif & lier. I wrote this first & she stole it. Dont believe me, check quizilla. Same title & everything. Well... here it is

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Unknown P.O.V.

“Sold!” the auctioneer called and the picture of the girl and some of her information disappeared.

Her smile was phenomenal and her eyes were an amazing bright sky blue and filled with curiosity. Her black hair shone in the dim sunlight as she smiled and looked at the camera.

You could tell from the background it was early spring when things began to thaw and start blooming.

Yes. I had a feeling I was going to have fun with this one. Unlike my other one.

She was a pitiful girl. I’m glad she’s out of my life now.

All I knew was that tomorrow was going to be a good day for me. It might not be for the girl, but it was for me.

I was handed the girls information when she was paid for.

The first thing I saw was her name and instantly knew this was diffidently going to be fun.

Avery’s P.O.V.

“You did WHAT!?!” I shouted at my parents, outraged.

“How could you do something like that!?” I shouted again before I let them answer.

“I’m sorry sweetie but we needed the money..” my father said in an attempt to calm me.

“And plus, it’ll be fun.”

“Being sold to a freakin’ vampire is NOT fun!!” I shouted.

The vampires lived in secrecy.

You only find out about them is if you’re offered to be sold to one. Which, apparently I was sold to one for a million dollars.

“Get packing. They’ll be here to pick you up soon.”

They!?”

“Yes. They. His parents are coming to get you in an hour.” my mother said.

“I HATE YOU BOTH!!” I shouted before storming up the stairs and slamming my bedroom door behind me.

~*~*~*~

In an hour I had everything packed and some guy came and grabbed all my bags as I leaned on the wall and glared at the two unfamiliar people standing in front of me.

“Come dear.” the lady said in a sweet voice.

“Go to Hell.” I said.

The two sighed and then they dragged me outside to a… privet jet!

Damn.

As soon as they forced me to sit in one of the chairs on the jet, I knew it was all over. There was no turning back now.

I sat in silence for I don’t know how long before the lady, who’s name is Felicity, spoke up. I also found out the guy’s name is Simon. What a weird name.

“You’ll like where you’re going believe me.”

I didn’t say anything. I only glared at them.

“You’re a quiet one.” Simon said staring at me.

“Fuck you.” I snapped at him.

Eventually, the jet landed and I was pulled out of my seat and out of the jet before being dragged into the mansion I wasn’t paying attention to.

I was trying to get out of Simon and Felicity’s killer grip.

They opened a door and threw me in.

As I turned, I hit the door as I heard it lock.

“Dammit!”

“Avery,” I heard a voice ask.

My heart raced and I turned to see a guy standing behind me.

He looked about 18, on the tall side, black hair, silver eyes. I’m not going to lie… he was hot.

The guy smiled.

“I’m your master now. You may address me as such or you may call my Kyler.” he said, a seductive smile spreading across his lips.

“I bought you a-”

“Yeah. I’m aware that you bought me!”

“Are you aware that I bought you as my sex slave?”
***********************************************************************************************************

Rate? Mesage me? Please and thanks!! :D