Believe

Amy sat silently by the window. Watching, waiting. Where was he? He was meant to meet her fifteen minutes ago outside of her house! Yet he still hasn't turned up. Why was she a believer if he broke promises...

"Hey Amy," A cool young man spoke.

"JUSTIN!"

A Justin Bieber Fanfic

Believe

Amy was a typical 15 year old...and she had possibly the biggest crush on Justin Bieber in the world! But, they WERE friends, after all, so it wouldn't be hard to win his heart would it? Wrong. So many other hot women wanted HER Justin for themselves, and Amy was sick of it! SHE was the one for Justin! SHE was his friend! Actually, they were going to meet in the park that morning, but Justin hadn't turned up. "Believe," Amy whispered. That was what Justin had always taught her to do. She closed her eyes and chanted "Believe" and then opened them slowly... To see a white Limo outside her door! Even better, with a quiff in his tousled brown hair, an extremely cute JUSTIN BIEBER offered his arm to Amy. Willingly she took it, held it as her own and strutted proudly to the Limo. Justin kept smiling at her: a smile of warmth,friendship too! It was like seventh heaven for Amy, little did she know, it was for Justin too! ;)

A red limo parked outside my cafe door. Aha! My regular customer Justin Bieber..with a girlfriend. For years now I've loved Justin. Before he was an artist too! But he never carries an oldie on his arm, just the young people with ridiculously small waists. I'm not saying I'M fat, but compared to that IMPOSTER I'm...well...you know. But Justin agreed to a date to my work dance. I'm twenty one, don't worry Justin's mom. But soon that girl will be kicked out of MY throne...

"Hey Dani!" Justin called.

"Oh hey Jus. What would you like today?" Dani questioned.

"Oh, just a sugar donut and two mochas thanks. Oh, and my lady should like a blueberry muffin please Dani," Justin answered. Amy was having the time of her life. Sitting with her crush at a petite table for two, limo at the ready. They'd just grab a bite then head off to the cinema I reckon. That's the way to do it!

But disaster struck. Dani the waitress came over flirting with MY boyfriend, then sat on his knee and KISSED him! Was I not there? Or was it deliberate? After about ten seconds, Justin wrapped his arms around her upper half and her head- then he kissed back. My boyfriend...he...betrayed me. He BETRAYED me!!