Chapter three - Back home

- Sereshyns POV -

Anger floated through me with unbelievabely strong force. I didn't even try to suppress a growl when I heard him say the man he had been dreaming about had been his boyfriend. I couldn't even imagine my cute little one with anyone else beside me. Even when he already was an Ex. But if possible his next words made me even more pissed.

"And apparently the reason for my being pushed off a cliff."

Hatred filled my thoughts and a red haze laid upon my eyes. How could anyone possibly want to hurt such a fragile looking being? Suddenly I only wanted to tear the man into small pieces that had hurt my little boy not only mentally but physically also. Such a man didn't deserve to live!

A small whimper tore me apart from those thoughts. My head snapped back to the little boy in front of me. I saw his gaze slowly wandering down my body and only now did I remember that he had to be wondering why I had legs. But I didn't care right now, I was still to angry to do.

I chuckled nonetheless when I saw his gaze linger on my groin hidden beneath the toga and he blushed bright red. He looked up immediately, his eyes widening a little when he saw how grim my face still looked. To scare him was currently the last thing I wanted to do but I wasn't possibly going to let this slip.

"Why would your boyfriend push you down a cliff? I mean just imagine I hadn't been there..."

I shuddered. It was rare for me to swim that near to the shore and the only reason I had done so today was a mere whim. Without that whim he would most likely be dead now! I did so not want to even think that. He shrunk a little more in front of me and lowered his gaze away from my eyes before he muttered silently and unbelievably sad.

"It wasn't him, but his girlfriend who pushed me..."

For a brief moment I thought he would cry again but this time he held it in. The worry about him had closed me up for his words for a few seconds but when they finally got through to me I thought I was going to kill someone. His Girlfriend pushed him down the cliff?! I mean, he was together with this incrediby cute, adorable, little creature, so HOW THE HELL COULD HE POSSIBLY HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!!

And such an obvious bitch at that. Who pushes people down from cliffs, anyway? I scooped closer and hugged him again. At least I could understand his suffer now. Finding out that his boyfriend had had a girlfriend while they were together must have been an even greater shock than being pushed down a cliff.

And that was already a handful to handle. Suddenly I wanted nothing more than to make this fragile little being forget such a past. I wanted him to be happy again real badly. I squeezed him even tighter when he tried to squirm out of my grip.

"Uhm..." Even his voice sounded adorable. "Could you please let go of me?"

His face was deep red and if I hadn't know why he wanted me to let go of him - I could feel his erection poking me in my lower tummy since I was kind of kneeling in front of him. - I would have never released him. But like that I just smirked and stepped back a bit. And of course he was bright red again and fumbling.

My smirk grew even wider, I didn't even think about making this easy for him. Well, my thoughts were currently busy with whole different images that all contained a certain topic and my cute little one. Which led me to my next question. I gently cupped his face in my hands and made him look up at me.

"I do realize that it is probably a bit late to ask that but would you mind telling me your name?"

I had been dying to know at least his name and now I was finally going to hear it. For a brief moment he didn't answer just silently looked in my eyes, looking a bit mesmerized, then he quickly shook his head and I had to hide a laughter. Which died down instantly when he answered my question.