Chapter two - The Cave and not so sweet dreamland

- Unknown Merman's POV -

I looked up when I heard him moan. It was the sexiest thing I had ever heard from anyone. And I wasn't exactly inexperienced, if you know what I mean. Although I had never been attracted to a man before. He was blushing again and to my utter disagreeing moved away from me.

"You should probably leave it at that..."

He mumbled, his voice being muffled by one of his hands, the other one unintentionally clutched in the cloth above his loin. I snickered. So I could excite him with just a simple and innocent touch? That was more than pleasant to know. And I surely wouldn't let him off the hook now. We may be both males but he surely wouldn't be enjoying this when he didn't want it.

"Why?"

I deepened my voice and let it sound a bit more rough. It gave me the desired effect and my little boy got an instant hard one. Standing just a step away from me in nothing but an old toga was really arousing and I felt the pearls around my hips being lifted a bit. He had noticed his hardened member as well and tried even harder not to meet my eyes.

"It's better, believe me."

He growled lowly at my questioning. My eyes widened a little. I had expected many things, but not for him to actually growl at me! It was apparently a real turn on. Did this small creature even know what it was doing to me? I slowly pulled myself further up until I was fully on the land and reached out for him. He looked at me like a deer caught in the headlights when I gently tugged him down to the stone beside me.

"But I'm curious."

I lied to him without a second thought. He shifted in front of me nervously and tried to distract me again.

"Uhmm... Well... What's your name by the way?"

I smiled slightly at that question, it was just the same I had wanted to ask him myself a few minutes ago, but it was to late to turn back now, I was already really horny. To be precise, I had never been that turned on before. And to think I felt like that toward a human, too. But hell, at this moment I couldn't care less, so I slid my hand over his skin, slowly moving upwards making him shiver in anticipation while answering.

"My name is Sereshyn."

I never broke eye contact with him, after all I wanted to see every single expression that crossed his face. Right now he looked kind of dizzy, shivering again as my hand traveled just barely past his already straining member. I shoved my hands up his cute abs and trailed around one of his nipples before I bend down to kiss him.

This time it had nothing to do with feeding him air, I just simply wanted to feel his soft lips against my own. A short moment he stiffened under me und I saw his eyes widen, then he suddenly grabbed my hair and responded strongly. He pulled me tighter to himself and groaned in my opened mouth when my cool scales scratched above his legs as I shoved myself on top of him.

I used that opportunity to slip my tongue in between his lips and cut off his moan. A few seconds our tongues battled for the lead when he gradually conquered to me, which couldn't possibly have pleased me any more. And if not before than at least now I was hard as a rock. But I didn't really care about my own needs, at least not just yet.

All I wanted at this moment was to make my cute little one experience pure bliss. So I finally reached down in between his legs and touched him above the cloth of the toga. He immediately thrust up in my hand and groaned loudly. I couldn't help the smirk that crept on my face as I saw the little boy squirm beneath me, trying to ease himself.

I smashed my lips on his once again before leaving his mouth alone to place kisses down his jaw to his neck and cellar bone. It didn't take long for me to find his sweet spot and when I softly bit down on the place where his neck met his shoulder he instantly bolted up again and spurted his seed in my hand.