Chapter Thirty Eight

Lucy's P.O.V.

"You are so annoying" i hissed crossing my amrs in front of my chest as i was sitting inside Justin's car. We were currently driving back to my house. Once I saw him standing outside Susan's office I completely lost it. I just walked outside with him following me, not saying a word.

"And you are a liar" he turned to look at me for a second before focusing back on the road.

I scoffed, shifting on my seat. "Listen, Bieber. You had no right to follow me and get involved in my life cause I -"

"Your mum is worrying about you. She's the one who send me" he interrupted me.

"You mean, she knows?" I asked, shocked. No, my mum can't find out about me going to therapy. She just can't.

"Not yet"

"What do you mean not yet? You're not gonna tell her anything are you?" I asked, staring at him intently.

He smirked. "I don't know..." he trailed off, licking his lips in attempt not to laugh in my face.

I rolled my eyes and stare out of the window. "Look, I don't care what you saw or what you think was happening but you just can't tell my mum. Okay?"

"And why would I hide the truth from her? You know how I hate liars and you have done nothing but lie to everyone. How can you live with yourself?"

Okay, I'll admit it, that hurt. That hurt a lot.

I looked away. "I didn't ask for your help so stop acting like you care"

Suddenly the car came to a stop, my body falling at the front before slamming back at my seat. Justin had stopped driving and turned to look at me.

"Seriously? After everything, you think I don't care?" he snapped at me, his eyes burning through me.

I immediately opened the door. I didn't want to be in that car just as much as Justin didn't want me in there either.

"Of course" he yelled, hearing the door of his car shutting close behind me as I started walking away. "Walk away, that's what you always do" he called after me, his footsteps not far behind me.

I sighed, turning around. "Then stop following me!" my eyes stared directly at his hazel orbs.

"I can't. You know why?" he took a few steps closer to me. "Because I care about you"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me. It's fucking annoying" he snapped, grabbing my arm and pulling me closer to him. I put my hands on his chest in attempt to keep my body from touching his. I bit my lip as I could feel his muscles underneath his white shirt. Damn, he has been working out for sure.

No, that's not the time Lucy.

"I-I'll do whatever I want" I stuttered, looking at his chest as his body towered over mine.

"I want to help you Lucy. Please, just... let me" I looked up, his eyes staring back at my green ones. I could tell he was tired of fighting me all the time. Trust me, I was tired of pushing him away all the time too.

"I don't want your help Justin. I don't need anyone's help. I've made it so far on my own." I said, my voice low. I've always been on my own and I'd like to keep it that way.

"It doesn't have to be like that anymore Lucy. I'm here. I know I've caused you a lot of pain but-"

"Pain?" I raised my eyebrows. "Pain is just a word compared to what I'm feeling all this time." I got out of his grip and took a few steps back.