Chaper 1-I got engaged

It was a cold winter day. Aprilah was heading home after a long day working in the hospital she was exhausted. she lived in a house with her boyfriend called Sandrus, he was the most caring and handsome boyfriend ever... (Lets see what happens next)

She knocked on the door a few time but sandrus did not open it she got confused as he never goes out or falls asleep around this time so she was looking for her keys she opened the door and...

'OMG whats all this!' she shrieked after gazing around for a good 30 seconds before she came inside the house.
'Its so beutiful i cant believe it' she exclaimed gently as her voice started to get gentle and quite.
'Sandrus babe where are you' there was no reply.

There was a eligant pathway for her to go with beutiful red petals that were so attractive an soft she wanted them all, as she walked into her bedroom she stepped into a heart shaped petal an stood their for 2 minutes and was waiting for something to happen an it did...

'Hi babe how was your day?' Sandrus questioned joyfully. Hugging her from behind
'Oh it was not very good, its exhausting and stressful as always'
' Dont worry now close your eyes because i got something to show you' said sandrus happily.

As Aprilah closed her eyes sandrus got out a red box with a expensive and very attractive ring inside. sandrus proposed to her an told her to open her eyes.

'Oh my god i cant believe it, is this actually happening?' shrieked aprilah excitingly.
'This is real life babe i was waiting for this moment for the last two years'
'Gowwon then put the ring into my finger' she said happily after she replied yes when he asked her "will you marry me?"

Later that night they were both watching a romantic movie in bed... then Sandrus gently stroked and kissed Aprilah on her forhead down to her boobs, she was loving it.

'Ooh aahh uh' said aprilah as she felt very horny.
Sandrus opened her black leapord print bra and started to squeeze kiss and snuggle inside her boobs.

'Babe are you okay' asked sandrus
' Yes babe carry on' replied Aprilah

Sandrus and Aprilah were ready to have sex so Sandrus opened his pants and so did Aprilah. sandrus put his penus inside aprilahs vagina and started to rock the bed.
Aprilah was amazed an was having the best night ever.

'Sandrus your penus is so long' said aprilah exitingly
'Yes it sure is' exclaimed sandrus

They both were having the longest sex ever, they nearly broked the bed. Sandrus and aprilah had sex for 30 minutes and got tired so they changed into their night clothes and went to sleep.

Next morning Aprilah and Sandrus woke up at 11:00 as they always do but Sandrus goes work two hours before Aprilah does.

'Bye honey' said sandrus after he kissed her on the cheek
'Bye sandy wandy' said Aprilah
Sandrus went to work an aprilah was making her breakfast