Crushing On The Uncrushable

Have you ever had butterfies in your stomach? Have you ever batted your eyelashes too many times to count trying to grasp that certain boy's attention? Have you ever spent the majority of your mornings trying to make sure that you look better than every other girl around you? Painful high heels? Too many coats of mascara? We've done it all. We've tried it all with no avail. It breaks a girl's heart when her crush walks down the hallway at school without looking her way even once. You try your best to lure his gorgeous eyes into your own.

        It seems that fate has brought you two together. You know that; all that's left to do is for him to figure it out. You want to scream it out to him, punch his pretty face until he knows who you are, rid of his horrendous girlfriend. On YouTube, people type false stories about them and how they will tell their crush how they truly feel about them if they get a certain number of likes. Do you wonder how many of those people live up to their promise?

       We've all spent our time daydreaming about how we'll break the news of fate to that certain person. We daydream about our future wedding, our perfect date, our flawless children. When do our dreams become reality?

     It's up to us to decie when we want to make paper and pen come alive. Or when we turn death into life. Actions lead to progress. Progress leads to our future.