A Vic Fuentes and Jaime Preciado love story

(Hey, this is my first time writing a story so yea take it easy on me...feel free to give me some ideas c: hope you like it)

Vic's POV:

"Goodnight San Francisco!" I yelled out to the fans threw the mic and ran off stage. I grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat of my face. "Wow! You guys did amazing!" said Alex as he patted my back and then gave Jaime, Tony, and Mike a high five. "Thanks," we all said at the same time. "How would it sound if we all go celebrate later and go for some drinks?" said Alex. "Great! I'm up for some drinks." said Mike all pumped up about it. We just shaked are head and said "Sure." "Alright, I'll send you guys the address later. See you guys later," said Alex as he turned way and ran off to Jack. It was so cute looking at those two love birds...I wish I could have something like that one day. "I'm going to hit the shower you guys," I said as I threw my sweaty towel over my shoulder. "Ok," they all said.

*******************

Once I got out of the shower I slipped into one of my Drop Dead shirts and some clean shorts. Then I blow dryed my wet hair and put on one of my snap backs and slipped on my pair of Vans. Once I finished, I just sat on the couch and browsed my instagram. Suddenly I heard the guys voices coming up to the door of the tour van. It was Mike, Tony, and Jaime all sweaty and smelly. Jaime ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind him and laughed. "Damnit Jaime! I wanted to take a shower first," whined Tony and then threw himself on the couch and wiped out his phone. "So what did you guys do the whole time you were out there?" I asked trying not to make the room seem to quiet. "Oh nothing much we just talked to the other dudes and then came here," said Tony as he was still browsing threw his phone and wiping the sweat off his forehead with one hand. "Oh," I said and then went back to my phone. I started to look threw my contacts and then I saw Kellin's name. I thought I would shoot him a text to kill some time. No reply back for the past 2 hours

*******************

We finally got to the bar. It was so packed and loud. People would be standing outside and be chatting with their group of friends or blowing a smoke. I decided I would have some fun for once and not make myself so miserable. I do miss her. She was my everything, but once I walked in on Amber with another man I just broke down. I needed to forget about her, she was a lying cheating whore...I'm done with women, all I ever get from them is pain and a broken heart. I saw Mike and Tony go in front of me to go look for the other guys. I just stayed behind with hime. I felt a finger poke me on the back making me turn around. "Are you alright? You seem a little down man," said Jaime looking all concerned. "Yea, I'm fine just can't get over her and what she did to me," I said with a little sigh. "Don't worry it's going to be alright with some time," said Jaime trying to cheer me up. "Let's go get you some drinks so you can cool off a bit," He suggested. "Alright," I answered. I followed him into the packed bar going over to the bar lounge. I saw him put two fingers up to signal for two beers. He turned around and handed me one beer. "Before we cheers to this, promise me you won't be sad and gloomy anymore. I care about you and I hate seeing you like this, it hurts me to see you like this," he said. I paused for a minute to think. When he said he cares about me, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Why was I feeling like this? I gotta snap out of this. "I'll try my best not be depressed anymore. Thanks Hime your the best," I simply replied back. "Cheers," he said as he raised his beer glass up. "Cheers," I said back. Bumping my beer glass into his making a cling noise. This felt good. I feel safe when I'm with him.

*******************

Jaime's POV:

Vic had already had 3 beers and was already drunk as hell. He was going to go on his 4th, but I stopped him just on time. I grabbed him by the wrist then I decided to slide my hand into his palm. It was cold from holding the cold wet beers, but it was okay. I always wanted to do this. I locked hands with him and dragged him outside to the ally so he could cool off. I laid against the wall while Vic was just sitting on the dirty ground. Suddenly he got up and walked over to me. I could still smell the smell of beer on him. He put both arms on the wall, which he trapped me in so I wouldn't get away. "Vic, what are-" I asked. "Shh," he said as he press his finger lightly over my lips. He leaned closer to me. Our lips were a few inches apart. Then it happened. His lips were on mine. I came closer, my arms wrapped around him and my hands started to find their way to his hips. His were around my neck and his hands in my hair togging slightly on it. Our kiss started to get more intense when his tongue went down into mouth and wiggled around inside in search for mine. I moved my tongue around so it would be dancing with Vic's. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he leaned over to kiss me. I felt my spine tingle a little and my heart started to race faster. A guy was giving me these feelings, a real guy. It felt good, this was the best kiss I ever had. I'm in love with Victor Fuentes and I want to be with him, but the problem was did he want to be with me or was it just something he does when he's drunk?