Part 3

*Concert Day*
While CNbLUE preparing for the concert. Yong hwas spoken. "guys! I want to tell you? I invited a friend. I told you so that you will not ask who is she, okay? "
The concert was so nice and good. People enjoy singing and they taking pictures to their fans. When the concert finish yonghwa call me in the phone.
"Hyle, where are you?". I'm near in the stage."
"Okay wait there." So we meet yonghwa and he invited me to met his bandmate. I cant say no. Because this is their night. So, I had no choice. So I went with him to the dressing room. on the way we actually felt like I was back. and got close to us .. I said to myself that I do it. done us all. there's nothing wrong with me and yong hwa, and above all we are just friends.
when I saw Jungshin with her gf. The pain turned out to be a deadly poison. but I change my attitude so they cant recognize it. "hi! guys! this is what I was said lately. Hyle met them this is minyuk, junghyun, jungshin and his gf ella". I answered . "hi! nice meeting you all (😊)
All finished eating and headed home Yonghwa suddenly invited lets go to my house and drink somehow. Sometimes we just do it ah. "All agreed." I told him that, "Yonghwa, would not make me go, I'm too shy, and i have work. You know that, right ?. "Please hyle. I'm begging you. Please this would be the last time." So, i said Yes to him..
Everyone is already drunk except me. So all of them go to yonghwa room and sleep. I cleaned up all their mess. Everything is clean and i decide to go home. Unexpected there was a person go out to the room and its jungshin. So i dont know what to do. "Oh jungshin, why you wake up? Just go back and sleep again, I said. " I'm okay hyle. Dont worry." When i started to speak, jungshin hug me and whispered, "Where have you been? I cant find you, i go to your house and i call you but its nothing. I know i made a big mistake from you. Im so sorry. And i really, really missed you." "Let me go jungshin, were already done. You end it remember. Its not difficult to forget you. Im going crazy thinking, why you leave me alone? i dont know how to smile without you? I dont know how long i'll be wait for you. ( the tears fall down to my eyes.)

To be continued..... :)