chapter 4

I woke up on something that was hard and lumpy. Am I sleeping on a rock? I opened my eyes to see a dirty cement wall. I shot up like when you're having a bad dream.
I looked around. It looked like I was in jail. I was scared but I was more mad. "Daddy!!!" I screamed.
My dad came down and gave me a curious look. "Dad, get me out of here"
"Your dad was executed by my command" he said to me coldly and walked up the stone stairs. Wait, what?
"You're my dad!" I screamed as he walked away. I sat on the uncomfortable dirty bed and realized I was all dirt covered and had rags on. When I touched my hair it was ratty and dirty. I started to cry when a young girl walked down the hall of cells slowly.
She glared at me through the bars. She unlocked the cell. "Get me out of here!" I yelled at her. She had long blond hair in curlers and a purple pajama Dress on.
She suddenly pinned me to the wall. "Is that anyway to talk to the princess?" She asked me. I felt her warm breath on me. I was furious.
"I'm the princess!!" I screamed pushing her away.
"You're crazy!" She screamed back. "You're a servant! Now come with me"
"Okay" I said with an idea.
"Okay what?"
I sighed "okay ma'am"
I followed her down the hall to the fountain and took a left. This is my room. I took a run for it when we reached the fountain. I ran passed the thrown and smack! I hit the marble wall. The phoney princess stood over my body that was now laying on the ground.

I slowly took out her curlers making sure not to pull her hair. I am so done with this jerk. "Stop pulling my hair!" She yelled at me.
"Im not" I said though my teeth. I got through the last curl and put it on the dresser. "Happy?" I said storming out of the room.
"Where do you think you're going?" She asked me.
"Anywhere but here, that's for sure" I told her "How do people stand you?"
"You will be punished if you don't come back here"
I turned around facing her when I was at the door. "What's new?" I asked her crossing my arms "I can't have dinner or breakfast" she ran to me and grabbed me by the arm.
"Ahhhh" I pretended to scream sarcasticly.
"Shut up I'll beat you" she told me.
"Oh a sissy princess like you?" I told her. She was mad. I mean real mad. She let go of me and went into the hall. "I'm getting my dad!" She yelled at me.
As soon as she left I locked myself in my room and put on make up and got clothes and everything. I snuck out hoping they would not mistake me as a servant anymore!