Chapter 1

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Nick P.O.V. 

Gia kissed up my chest all the way up to my lips. I was a busy man so quickie lunchtime hook ups were all I could really give her. 

I had met Gia in the strip club she worked in a little over a year ago. I had come into the club with my friends for a guy’s night. We hit it off and the rest was history.

I’m a married billionaire playboy who works as the CEO for my father’s company. My wife and I have been married for nine years and have a five-year-old son and are now expecting our second child.

All this time I had been seeing Gia I had never told her about my marital status as far as Gia was concerned I was single and just a rich guy.

“Babe I want more than just lunch breaks, weekends, and late night booty calls,” Gia said.

Gia knew I was very sought after and knew she was just lucky enough to have me rent out hotel suites for us from time to time. She didn’t complain much about our relationship because I was doing everything for her. After meeting and hooking up the night we met at the strip club I had mad sure to pursue Gia.

I now had Gia working at a bar lounge that I owned with a friend of mine. I went into the bar most nights to check on things and see Gia but I made sure her job now consisted of her being fully clothed. Her body was now for my eyes only not paying customers. 

“I know but things are hectic at work and this works for us. You know I have a surprise for you though,” I said. 

Gia sat up straddling me while waiting for me to share my news. 

“What’s the surprise tell me,” Gia said excited. 

“Well we’ve been together for almost a little over a year now and you’ve been doing so well working at the bar. I’ve now decided that you should move into this beautiful condo I found downtown,” I said. 

I watched Gia’s face show shock and excitement. 

“Nick really! You want to move in with me!” Gia exclaimed bouncing up and down on me. 

I had to hold her hips to stop her. She was turning me on and didn’t even know it. 

“Baby you shouldn’t move like that especially naked,” I teased. 

“Why not we need to celebrate! I’m so happy Nick!” Gia exclaimed leaning down to place a kiss to my lips. 

“One thing though. I’m not moving in with you. I’m just buying you a place to stay. I’ll be by to visit more often but I’m not moving in,” I clarified. 

Gia tensed up and moved off of me. 

“Really Nick. I was so excited I thought we were finally taking the next step. Why can’t we just live together already?” Gia asked. 

We couldn’t live together because I was married with kids. She didn’t know this but this was the truth. I loved my wife but I also had fallen for Gia as well. My wife was what you call a woman you take with you in public for social status. Gia was a girl that was a wild card and not as Stepford Wife as one may need when they are seen as the business type. 

“You know work is busy lately and I just can’t commit to moving in right now. I promise when things slow down we’ll work something out ok,” I said.

I leaned over and gave Gia a reassuring kiss before getting up to get dressed. My lunch break was going to end any minute and I needed to get downstairs to the lobby to meet with my father for a business meeting.